Browse Airlines and Air Transport Companies

Airlines and Air Transport

Ryanair

1.5 (129 reviews)
    • www.ryanair.com

"Had to pay for my bag to go under plane as checking man said to big even tho fitted in the test box thing .
    Paid the 45 pound reluctantly
    Then got call I had to rush home so didn't board plane
    Contacted Ryanair they explain there no..."

Read All 303 reviews Customer Service

IndiGo

1.7 (71 reviews)
    • www.goindigo.in

"I had missed my flight on 12/11/2022 (CCU-PNQ), because the vehicle I was travelling by had met with an accident, and thus I had written to the company stating if a refund could be initiated against the same, since this was..."

Read All 293 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Arik Air

2.0 (70 reviews)
    • www.arikair.com

"I made an online payment this evening but haven't received my ticket and I've been debited. This passenger is traveling tommorrow ( First flight, 7:00 am)
    Below are the passenger details:
    Passenger's Name: OLAKUNLE AZEEZ
    Abuja to Lag..."

Read All 293 reviews Customer Service

Singapore Airlines

1.7 (119 reviews)
    • www.singaporeair.com

"Please provide toiletry bags in Business class and Pajamas flight from LAX to BOMBAY flight it is very long flights."

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service

Silver Airways

1.6 (155 reviews)
    • www.silverairways.com

"Poor communication ,made reservation August 30,2022 for November 24,2022 from New Orleans to Jacksonville fl ,return date Novermber28 ,2022 . Flight time was change in September was not notify from Novermber 24,2020 from 2:45 to 5..."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

Alaska Airlines

1.9 (124 reviews)
    • www.alaskaair.com

"My daughter's young family was split up from ketchikan to LAX sending my daughter with 2 small children (1infant) to LAX then her husband and our 8 year old grandson to Boise where they have to spend the night not only being..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

Copa Airlines

1.6 (112 reviews)
    • www.copaair.com

"We are missing our luggage since October 17th, 2022 Please find our luggage
    3 pieces are missing Im not happy at all !"

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Air France

1.6 (95 reviews)
    • wwws.airfrance.fr

"Earlier was struggling to reach the addresses n phone numbers given by AF airport rep on the day of travel to JFK. As there was no response for 2 months called AF online customer service. Tina, from a Call center @ Philippines..."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

Aeromexico Airlines

1.6 (92 reviews)
    • www.aeromexico.com

"Added a bag to my flight , girl was super helpful and was able to accommodate my questions and concerns thanks !"

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

British Airways

1.5 (101 reviews)
    • www.britishairways.com

"Left my phone on the flight, still haven't heard anything from them it's been 2 weeks. They said I could talk to them but every time I call them, it's put on hold for 30 min and the call doesn't go through"

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service