Browse Airlines and Air Transport Companies

Airlines and Air Transport

Vueling Airline

1.6 (38 reviews)
    • www.vueling.com

"The name on the covid test is entered without middle name therefore unable to check in & this is causing us huge problems"

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Iberia Airlines

1.4 (44 reviews)
    • www.iberia.com

"I received 4 vouchers from Iberia on June 2020, we were traveling in August 2020, but because of the pandemic we couldn't travel to Spain. In July 2021 Spain opened up to travelers, so we were planning our trip from the 24th of..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Arik Air

2.7 (19 reviews)
    • www.arikair.com

"I have been trying to contact Arik Air customer service for a change of flight date, for some days now."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Singapore Airlines

2.0 (24 reviews)
    • www.singaporeair.com

"I would like to upgrade only 1 leg but cant do online, tried several times. Original booking from Lax to SIN is Premuim economy. But I wasnt happy about it. When I frew from Sin to Lax its an eye pad (from previous customer) stick..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

China Eastern Airlines

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • us.ceair.com

"Refund not got yet after complaining so many times. It's been 9 months i am complaining about refund. Please refund my money back."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Copa Airlines

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.copaair.com

"I wanna know about the Travel with my family please. We are 10 persones and we need a hotel better sheap please."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Air Berlin

1.4 (29 reviews)
    • www.airberlin.com

"The lost my luggage and i flew to Chicago ohare to look for it and found it MYSELF by going into the lost luggage area.. it was siting right there with hundred of other pieces from that July 2017 trip to Poland.. i had t fly to..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Pegasus Airlines

1.4 (27 reviews)
    • www.flypgs.com

"My flights from the United Kingdom have been cancelled twice already. The airline website was not allowing me to change the International flights. However, once I contacted Pegasus, the advisor was most helpful and changed the..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Airfasttickets

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.airfasttickets.com

"In June of 2014 I booked a flight for my daughter from Atlanta to NY. At the last minute someone close to her had passed away and she couldn't come. I put in a request for a refund and heard nothing and got nowhere. In June 2015..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Pet Airways

1.7 (10 reviews)
    • www.petairways.com

"I needed help transporting a puppy but the company is no longer in operations .
    I wish they WERE open for buisness I was looking forward to using thier service ,"

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service