Browse Airlines and Air Transport Companies

Airlines and Air Transport

Aeromexico Airlines

1.6 (69 reviews)
    • www.aeromexico.com

"Miss treatment of a customer. After flying for three hours and landing in Mexico DF. She was already sit down in first class and waiting to takeoff but they kept him for 2 1/2 hours in the plane and later she was offer to fly..."

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service

Wizz Air

2.0 (39 reviews)
    • wizzair.com

"WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO TRAVEL TO ROMANIA
    I AM FULLY VACCINATED (ASTRA ZENECA)
    PCR NEEDED?
    I HAVE THE VACCINATION PASS"

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Malaysia Airlines

1.8 (68 reviews)
    • www.malaysiaairlines.com

"Hi. For the 3rd time, my friends flight has been cancelled. So mg friend told her agent to do a refund. But the agent said that it is not refundable or she will first ask the airline if they will refund back the money.
    So is it tru..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Lufthansa

1.8 (63 reviews)
    • www.lufthansa.com

"I am trying to call Lufthansa because they cancelled my flight and booked me on a different flight without consulting me. It is literally impossible to get hold of any customer service agent. I am calling the third day in a row, b..."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Air Canada

1.5 (53 reviews)
    • www.aircanada.com

"I traveled with air Canada on July 4th and I supposed to come back on September 4th.but air Canada canceled all the tickets i spend more than 5000 to get those tickets plus another 4300 with another airline.we try to call air Cana..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Saudi Arabian Airlines

1.8 (69 reviews)
    • www.saudiairlines.com

"Someone stole my debit card info and purchase tickets from your airlines in the amount of 297 dollars! Im a US citizen who doesnt even have a passport!"

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Aeroplan

1.6 (52 reviews)
    • www.aeroplan.com

"I have been trying to contact someone to change the email address associated with my aeroplan account and have forgotten my password.
    HELP."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

AirTran Airways

3.3 (1 review)
    • www.airtran.com

"I trusted AirTran again and again they have failed me. My family and I went on a vacation cruise last year and upon returning we found that AirTran had lost all 7 of our bags!!! It took 6 hrs of extreme persistence to get the..."

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

EVA AIR

1.9 (44 reviews)
    • www.evaair.com

"Hello team
    Could you please give a hand with an e-mial address to check a doubt with tracking of my cargo?
    I want to know real arrive to MTY airport.
    My MAWBL No. is 695-********
    thanks in advance!"

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

TAP Air Portugal

1.5 (48 reviews)
    • www.tapairportugal.com

".. 0......................... L88MXG PAIEMENT DE BILLET .............................. MMM...............................................................................
    ................................................................"