Browse Airlines and Air Transport Companies

Airlines and Air Transport

Etihad Airways

2.6 (237 reviews)
    • www.etihad.com

"Ich möchte wissen bitte, wie kostet das über das Übergepäck ist, wenn ich von Wien nach Muskat fliege .
    Danke"

Read All 494 reviews Customer Service

Us Airways

1.4 (58 reviews)
    • www.usairways.com

"Just the question - thanks!none"

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Emirates Airlines

2.1 (90 reviews)
    • www.emirates.com

"I was told that my business ticket was class H and did not allow me access to the lounge. I was never told that before. I had paid over $5000.00 for my ticket. I paid for entrance to lounge 35 Euros. I felt that I was entitled to..."

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service

Sun Country Airlines

1.7 (170 reviews)
    • www.suncountry.com

"No customer service phone number I have flight leaving in 6 hours I have a situation I want cancel it I called 1800 is no longer in service what number should I call"

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

Philippine Airlines

1.7 (103 reviews)
    • www.philippineairlines.com

"Taga Pagadian po ako at May proof,dahil sa katangahan ng check in personel nyo Di ako nakapag onboard kahapon..ayusin nyo naman sana yung pag briefing sa mga tauhan nyo... Sobrang nagtitipid na nga ako pinagastos nya pa sa bagay..."

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

Qatar Airways

1.8 (93 reviews)
    • www.qatarairways.com

"Hello
    We are highly disappointed, we are travelling for some urgent purpose and documents in the bags which was delayed eventually cost and effect me a lot and I am really upset and not recommending qatar airways for future traveli..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Royal Air Maroc

1.5 (93 reviews)
    • www.royalairmaroc.com

"To whom it my concern
    If this complain not going to reach a general Manager of cargo building terminal 3 Casablanca I will escalate it to US embassy and moroccan embassy regarding this matters
    In August 31st I decided to send my bel..."

Read All 239 reviews Customer Service

Silver Airways

1.4 (131 reviews)
    • www.silverairways.com

"Compré un voleto de tallahassee a fort Lauderdale pero cuando mi amigo llego al aeropuerto le dijeron que tenia que esperar 24 para su viaje así que mi amigo compró su voleto y yo tengo que cancelar el anterior"

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

Alaska Airlines

2.0 (94 reviews)
    • www.alaskaair.com

"Hi,
    My husband and I were denied boarding on our flight for speculation of intoxication. They said we confirmed having drinks on our last Alaska Airlines flight and would not let us board the plane. They also said were were heard w..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

LOT Polish Airlines

1.5 (64 reviews)
    • www.lot.com

"LOT PL in Szczecin PL DO NOT answer me my reservation to Poland from Miami fl since August 2021? Is this office open or Closed?non"

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service