Browse Airlines and Air Transport Companies

Airlines and Air Transport

Wizz Air

1.6 (431 reviews)
    • wizzair.com

"I was informed that they had booked a one way ticket to London. I did not request that, and the date is not what I asked for. I requested a return ticket for different dates."

Read All 1124 reviews Customer Service

Lufthansa

1.7 (519 reviews)
    • www.lufthansa.com

"Multiple times I tried to reach call center to request a flight assistant.
    1. one person told me I have to pay for a flight assistance and wheelchair.
    2. Person did not know the itinerary and kept telling me different road.
    3.poor En..."

Read All 1125 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

JetBlue Airways

1.8 (498 reviews)
    • www.jetblue.com

"I was wanted to extend my credit I was able to do it. It took me 22 minutes on the phone. To get a representative and it was extended for two more weeks which I am happy for the representative was very nice and polite."

Read All 1077 reviews Customer Service

Volaris

1.5 (460 reviews)
    • www.volaris.com

"Flying from Idaho plane had mechanical issues had to change planes Missed his boarding onto Volaris. Now, he's stuck in Los Angeles with no way of getting to his destination. Volaris stole the money for his ticket and his..."

Read All 891 reviews Customer Service

Qatar Airways

1.7 (310 reviews)
    • www.qatarairways.com

"It has been more than 40 hours we have arrived and we have not even received a single baggage. even our calls are not being answered. It is so inconvenient for us, had a very unpleasant experience about how this situation is..."

Read All 732 reviews Customer Service

Southwest Airlines

2.2 (385 reviews)
    • www.southwest.com

"I bought three tickets for myself and two others. The system put one persons ticket on another flight. This person has never flown before. I explained this to Southwest customer service, and they wouldnt waive the change fee. I..."

Read All 716 reviews Customer Service

Emirates Airlines

2.1 (219 reviews)
    • www.emirates.com

"Listened to my request as a senior citizen with health issues and helped me out. Im grateful. Thanks"

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service

Etihad Airways

1.6 (317 reviews)
    • www.etihad.com

"My amount has been deducted from my account but I still havent recieved any confirmation mail of reference number. Kindly, help me out of this situation. Thankyou."

Read All 654 reviews Customer Service

LOT Polish Airlines

1.5 (247 reviews)
    • www.lot.com

"Hello, I just made a booking with lot airlines today. I recognised now what I did mistake with my surname. Can I change it please?"

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Easyjet

2.2 (191 reviews)
    • www.easyjet.com

"Apparently a broken limb does not count as a serious illness for Easyjet, so you don't get a refund if you cancel for this reason - even though you have hospital appointments you can't miss during the planned holiday trip.
    Their cu..."