Browse Airlines and Air Transport Companies

Airlines and Air Transport

Allegiant Air

1.7 (1,002 reviews)
    • www.allegiantair.com

"I called Allegiant Air Customer Service and was told that there would be an approximate wait of 2 hours, I am now 3 1/2 hours. My voucher runs out Nov 5th. Voucher #CRA106C3DAC561**** I am furious with trying several times and no..."

Read All 1807 reviews Customer Service

Delta Airlines

1.9 (588 reviews)
    • www.delta.com

"I am in the military, training for a month in Oakland, I have been to 3 airports so far, I just left Seattle on the way to Oakland Ca. My luggage never left Utah. All my military camp, personal items are in there. I need them for..."

Read All 1638 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Spirit Airlines

1.6 (618 reviews)
    • www.spirit.com

"Spirit canceled my flight without letting me know. I was offered a connection flight the man I spoke to schedule me for the wrong day. When I called back I was told they cant do nothing about, I had to pay another $327 to get to..."

Read All 1453 reviews Customer Service

American Airlines

1.6 (546 reviews)
    • www.aa.com

"NoBuenas noches. Hoy mi mamá viajo desde lima ununa JAX estafa escalar en Myo soyI. Le compre el pasaje con asistencI a de silla Delaware rueda. Cuando mi hermano la embarcó en lima confirmaron las sillas de ruedas (porque mi..."

Read All 1226 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Airlines

1.5 (557 reviews)
    • www.flyfrontier.com

"I'm just trying to book a flight for my family. We fly from DEN, so Frontier is a go-to carrier.
    For 3 days, I've been trying to complete a booking but receive the following message: We apologize for the inconvenience...
    To protect..."

Read All 1035 reviews Customer Service

United Airlines

1.7 (313 reviews)
    • www.united.com

"The last past weeks, I made several bookings for domestic and international flights. On several occasions, they had to be replaced for a different schedule and even, a different day!!
    That is not acceptable, and extremely inconveni..."

Read All 961 reviews Customer Service

Turkish Airlines

1.9 (296 reviews)
    • www.turkishairlines.com

"I want to know how much it would cost to change my flight to earlier date?
    Could someone get back to me on my number 0552 867 ****"

Read All 822 reviews Customer Service

Air Asia

1.7 (290 reviews)
    • www.airasia.com

"I am Yee Hon Loong with booking number W5966T. I would like to ask, I had booked my flight on last Wednesday. And we had selected 7 Feb 2022 as our depart date and 12 Feb 2022 as our return date. But how come it became 12 Feb..."

Read All 711 reviews Customer Service

Southwest Airlines

2.2 (336 reviews)
    • www.southwest.com

"Got cancellation notice at mignight the day before I was to fly home.Was able by some MIRACLE to get on another early AM SW flight to same destination. But instead of the site directing me to the flight to rebook I had to book as..."

Read All 617 reviews Customer Service

JetBlue Airways

1.9 (230 reviews)
    • www.jetblue.com

"Overall HORRIBLE customer service. From the agents at the terminal all the way to the stewards onboard. Horrible attitudes.sub par service. Jet blue needs to upgrade their CUSTOMER SERVICE standards while hiring people that deal w..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service