Browse Airlines and Air Transport Companies

Airlines and Air Transport

Allegiant Air

1.7 (908 reviews)
    • www.allegiantair.com

"I would like to change my flight to another day. I would like to fly out of Richmond va on Thursday June 24th"

Read All 1610 reviews Customer Service

Delta Airlines

1.9 (464 reviews)
    • www.delta.com

"Called to upgrade seat for 300.00 more, which I did. They call me today to tell me they couldn't give me the seats. Seats were already taken. They wanted to put me on another flight. I'm disabled and a senior. This was a scam..."

Read All 1396 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Spirit Airlines

1.6 (477 reviews)
    • www.spirit.com

"Good evening! When I caught my flight from John Glenn airport in Columbus Ohio going to Fort Lauderdale Miami I had a carry on bookbag and was not charged. But when I checked in at Fort Lauderdale airport I was charged and..."

Read All 1154 reviews Customer Service

American Airlines

1.6 (445 reviews)
    • www.aa.com

"Put on a call back list for 1-1.5 hour call back. Did not get a call back yesterday. The wait was 4 hours then."

Read All 1008 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Airlines

1.5 (519 reviews)
    • www.flyfrontier.com

"If you book a flight through them beware you will never get your cash refund they will only give you credit...I bought a ticket to atl for $95 but needed to cancel and they charged me $60 of that too pay for canceling and gave me..."

Read All 978 reviews Customer Service

United Airlines

1.7 (273 reviews)
    • www.united.com

"Every united employee at the Houston Airport that was rude if they could be found and I would like to know if I book seats on a plane and I book more seats than the plain has isn't that fruad please call me @ 720-965-****"

Read All 872 reviews Customer Service

Turkish Airlines

2.0 (255 reviews)
    • www.turkishairlines.com

"I have been trying to call many time and never answer and that not the first time that happened
    The customer service is too bad
    I have tried to call no answer even on chat online say it's not available
    What kind of airline that"

Read All 656 reviews Customer Service

Air Asia

1.7 (270 reviews)
    • www.airasia.com

"I have booked ticket for Hyderabad on 07th June and was cancelled by ur team only and I wil be expecting refund from you."

Read All 656 reviews Customer Service

Southwest Airlines

2.2 (310 reviews)
    • www.southwest.com

"Southwest provided no information and did not provide any vouchers as we were stranded away from home because of the system issues they were having with their reservations and data systems. They are not providing any assistance..."

Read All 571 reviews Customer Service

Etihad Airways

2.7 (234 reviews)
    • www.etihad.com

"do not ever fly with this company i have been trying to get a refund for almost 12 months they just steal your money and will not return it i have rang 20 times and always get a different answer disgusting service and terrible..."

Read All 480 reviews Customer Service