Browse Airlines and Air Transport Companies

Airlines and Air Transport

Allegiant Air

1.7 (964 reviews)
    • www.allegiantair.com

"Sat on hold for 3 plus hours dropped call then 6hours 53 min call dropped 3 hours 57 min call drop another almost 3 hours til my sister text told me she was talking to an agent and ticket was $300 . It was a scammer . Ugh never..."

Read All 1729 reviews Customer Service

Delta Airlines

1.9 (529 reviews)
    • www.delta.com

"It would take forever to share my experience with delta today - just a few points-
    Spent 3.5 hours on hold with customer service - hung up and drove to airport
    - ticket agent rude and snippy
    - gate agent happened to be same person -..."

Read All 1532 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Spirit Airlines

1.6 (512 reviews)
    • www.spirit.com

"The most disorganized and ignorant employees we ever met in Houston now stuck in Mexico return tickets wont print up trying 2 days hotel us brutal crap airline"

Read All 1223 reviews Customer Service

American Airlines

1.6 (490 reviews)
    • www.aa.com

"Because I get my tickets cheaper ($2,700 me and my daughter, Im a single mom ) we dont have the right to cancel or postpone, but my family in Spain, just told me not to go the new straight of Delta is very aggressive and they are..."

Read All 1093 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Airlines

1.5 (531 reviews)
    • www.flyfrontier.com

"Would not give a 82 year old any water with paying. Put senior in wheel chair in the back of the plane"

Read All 997 reviews Customer Service

United Airlines

1.7 (297 reviews)
    • www.united.com

"Sorry couldn't talk to any one . Call couldn't be connected . May be the lines were busy . I am calling from Bangalore , india"

Read All 918 reviews Customer Service

Turkish Airlines

1.9 (270 reviews)
    • www.turkishairlines.com

"Merhaba 8 agustos london antalya ucusum vardi iptal oldu.Sizi aradim yeni rezarvasyon icin tamam yapildi rezarvasyonunuz dediler ama hala email gelmedi,rezarvasyon numarasi da vermediler bana yardimci olursaniz sevinirim.eski kod:..."

Read All 718 reviews Customer Service

Air Asia

1.7 (273 reviews)
    • www.airasia.com

"Actually my flight timing was 3pm on 21st August but now timing has changed msg by AirAsia 8:15 pm
    . I want to earlier"

Read All 663 reviews Customer Service

Southwest Airlines

2.2 (322 reviews)
    • www.southwest.com

"Rude flight attendants, and customer service call center not calling back even after 3 hours at the time they said they will call back in 40 minutes."

Read All 588 reviews Customer Service

Etihad Airways

2.7 (234 reviews)
    • www.etihad.com

"My husband name is sajjad toor and bokning reference is MXQEUC and his flight 4 augusti and vi want to change 24 augusti please check and help us. Mvh"

Read All 485 reviews Customer Service