Browse Advertising Companies

Advertising

Craigslist

1.8 (1,024 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"Why has my ad been flagged ? I got an email
    stating my ad has been flagged , I would like this resolved as soon as possible"

Read All 3095 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Locanto

1.8 (90 reviews)
    • www.locanto.com

"Refund my money your service is not suppieciant
    Security amount 8000/- and booking amount 2000/- refund me my money"

Read All 345 reviews Customer Service

Trovit

1.2 (48 reviews)
    • www.trovit.com

"It says my email is in use
    I never signed up or have password
    I want to sign up...sign in
    Send a new password
    Send me an email"

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Signtronix

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • Advertising

"on phone with company for hours no help, when you have a local company working to repair your sign time is of the essence, can't afford to be on hold with signtronix for 30,45,minutes to a hour before speaking with someone, worst..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Plexor Marketing

1.0 (9 reviews)
    • Advertising

"Saleh- Norah and Abdul - Aliases Middle Eastern cybercrime cell utilizing American banks ( Chase bank and Well Fargo, I am certain many more) to drain hardworking bank accounts utilizing fake companies, fake addresses, fake tax..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Welcome Wagon

1.8 (29 reviews)
    • www.welcomewagon.com

"I asked to discontinue my service they said it was set to end this month so problem solved"

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Adzzup

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Advertising

"They have been working on making new website for my company. 6 months or so. Very cheap website. just a bunch of square boxes. They're lack of common sense, improper wording, makes me wonder what grade they dropped out of. I have..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Internet Local Listings

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • internetlocallistings.com

"I have been hacked into You wrote to yesterday asking me if this was me I said no I cant get rid of the Facebook account because I dont remember my old password word I hope this issue is resolved now thank you Thomas Smith Tucson..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Locanto India

1.6 (12 reviews)
    • www.in.locan.to

"I'm asking for a service to agent he is told me for payment I'll give it money but in last he is asking me for more money but I'm not give it and asking him to give my money back so he is telling me your money is not back"

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service