Browse Advertising Companies

Advertising

Craigslist

1.8 (1,444 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"Purchased a Dell tower from a seller in Tustin and it is not powering up and contacted him the next day on this issue and he has not responded back and while I was there I purchased a monitor he had for sale which is fine but..."

Read All 4175 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (273 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"591615i was contacting lady's on there and the sight itself says don't send money or any payment before meeting or you certainly will get ripped off so told girls I can't pre pay then atleast 2 different occasions right after I'd..."

Read All 818 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Angies List

1.5 (273 reviews)
    • www.angieslist.com

"I have a clothes dryer that broke. They said great news, we are going to replace your dryer with a gift card of 335.00dollars. The dryer cost 750.00 dollars, Lowes which the gift card is for does not have a dryer for that price...."

Read All 753 reviews Customer Service

Locanto

1.8 (145 reviews)
    • www.locanto.com

"I am not happy without service 6799 rupees taken {{Redacted}}"

Read All 522 reviews Customer Service

Trovit

1.2 (68 reviews)
    • Advertising

"No cars available ...trolling copying and pasting complete wastes of time and dont submit info ..they probably just sell lists of consumers"

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Locanto India

2.2 (31 reviews)
    • www.in.locan.to

"Someone upload with my mobile no and uploaded on locanto for sex services
    Please delete my mobile numbers
    970475****
    94901****
    S"

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

Signtronix

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • Advertising

"on phone with company for hours no help, when you have a local company working to repair your sign time is of the essence, can't afford to be on hold with signtronix for 30,45,minutes to a hour before speaking with someone, worst..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Locanto Australia

1.8 (27 reviews)
    • www.locanto.com.au

"Im on Locanto 6 years now.. every time I see the adds 99% of them are fake and Locanto dont do anything about it."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Plexor Marketing

1.0 (9 reviews)
    • Advertising

"2041 Wexford Green Drive Valrico, FL 33596 Saleh, a money laundering cell jeopardizing our homeland security. Saleh, decades of living off law abiding citizens. Get a job, Saleh. Figure out what name to utilize first."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Welcome Wagon

1.8 (29 reviews)
    • welcomewagon.com

"I asked to discontinue my service they said it was set to end this month so problem solved"

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service