Browse Advertising Companies

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (987 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"I want one of these 2 apartments I found and one waa flagged and one was taken down and aomeone wrote this is a scam. I dont know..."

Read All 2975 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Locanto

2.0 (109 reviews)
    • www.locanto.com

"Greetings from Nitya Singh Dear locanto yawala My name is Nitya Singh I am from India is there is a account in locanto now there is showing my account is deleted permanently, so I kindly request to you please is reopen because I p..."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service

Signtronix

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • Advertising

"on phone with company for hours no help, when you have a local company working to repair your sign time is of the essence, can't afford to be on hold with signtronix for 30,45,minutes to a hour before speaking with someone, worst..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Trovit

1.3 (44 reviews)
    • www.trovit.com

"They got me for $11,400. Fake cars, Fake sellers. This is a complete scam. Do not trust anything you see on their site. Verify the car actually exists."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Plexor Marketing

1.0 (9 reviews)
    • Advertising

"Plexor Marketing, decades of fake companies set up with fake addresses, fake registered agents, Fake phone numbers. Thugs, 2041 Wexford Green Drive, Valrico Fl - a cell jeopardizing our homeland security.
    The most important thing f..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Welcome Wagon

1.8 (29 reviews)
    • www.welcomewagon.com

"I asked to discontinue my service they said it was set to end this month so problem solved"

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Adzzup

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Advertising

"They have been working on making new website for my company. 6 months or so. Very cheap website. just a bunch of square boxes. They're lack of common sense, improper wording, makes me wonder what grade they dropped out of. I have..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Internet Local Listings

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • internetlocallistings.com

"I have been hacked into You wrote to yesterday asking me if this was me I said no I cant get rid of the Facebook account because I dont remember my old password word I hope this issue is resolved now thank you Thomas Smith Tucson..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Locanto India

1.8 (14 reviews)
    • www.in.locan.to

"I have lost money by agent whose registered mobile 952261**** kindly search him my mob num is 914977****"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service