Browse Accounting Companies

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
Accounting
  • "Sheldon Marsh of Egbert Marsh Trust in Connecticut is presently in the process of being sued for theft of services and breach of contract.
    The trustee is also being reviewed for possible securities fraud of $6 M to entice foreign i..."

Distinctive Solutions

• dsphiladelphia.net

"I saw the ad for Distinctive Solutions on craigslist and I checked out their website. "Face to face direct marketing, the way of the future" was what it said on their site, so I applied and got a call the next day saying that they..."

• Advertisements

Coeur Dalene Accounting

2.4 (1 review)
    • www.cdaaccounting.com

"To everyone that reads this?
    Last Year (2017) I used Coeur D Alene Accounting for my taxes (Jason A. Miller) after we were done Jason said he would call us to do our taxes.
    I called CDA Accounting and was told they were booked until..."

Blackstone CPAs

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.blackstonecpas.com

"This guy STEVEN galley , owner of blackstone cpas Completely in the direct my account in the last two years many weeds out submitting my tax return from 2017 is full today 2019 do you nee completely in the direct my account in..."

Arbitrans Accounting

• arbitrans.com.au

"Shocking, just shocking. He claimed he was as good as a top level Queens Counsel trial attorney to the relative of Australian Minister Dan Tehan. However after 4 years of high priced fees, the Judge sacked his lawyers Hodges and..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "I filed my taxes with this company, a lady named Pam answers the phone most of the time. She is rude, doesn't know how to work with costumers and doesn't know how to deal with stress!! She kept saying she's busy, she a..."

Apex Tax Service

• www.apextaxadvisors.com

"Gerritt Lemmen and James Kemetz of Apex tax service were retained by me in June 2009 to negotiate with the IRS. Gerritt told me that he would return my calls and would provide service. That never happeded. He does not return calls..."

Anil Ramkumar and Co

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.arkco.in

"When filing Form 2 though the xml file is generated successfully, on return uploading an error is displayed that u/s 112A col 7 cost of acquisition without indexation is not higher of column. 8 and column 9.
    The customer support do..."

Amber Dior Accounting

3.0 (1 review)
    • www.amberdiorllc.com

"I had an appointment scheduled for a rep to come out and assist me with bookkeeping tasks at my home office. The rep did not show, and I was ghosted."

Age Group Llc

• Accounting

"Erik Rojas, owner of AGE GROUP, located at 14607 San Pedro Ave. San Antonio, Texas 78232, Phone # (210) 668-**** had been our personal and business “Accountant” for several years. He did our business and our personal taxes, along..."