Browse Accounting Companies

Clear all filters
Accounting

Jones Kinsey

• www.joneskinsey.co.uk

"There has been many disgruntled clients of Jones Kinsey Chartered Accountants firm www.joneskinsey.co.uk yet Mark Jones still continues to trade as a Chartered Accountant, He plays on the fact he is a Chartered Accountant claiming..."

Jessups Accountants And Business Advisors

• www.jessupsnq.com.au

"I went to Jessups to get a quote on getting some work done. Their price was quite reasonable so I went ahead with them. Once the work was done I got a bill for over double what I was quoted. I then contacted them to question why..."

• Advertisements
  • "Warning do not get involved with this company. After 12 days and unbelievable frustrations they still could not connect me. Their service sucks big time, if you can communicate with them good luck. Still waiting for my refund and..."

Hp Sears

• www.hpsears.com

"Herbert P Sears CO INC 2000 18th St bakersfield Ca 93301 (6**)**5 5981 has terrible customer service, there supervisors were rude and disrespectful to my 60 year old father and me after we had called the business to correct an err..."

HM Accounting And Taxation Of Coeur dAlene

5.0 (1 review)
    • hmtax.net

"Holly has prepared my taxes for years and is always courteous, thorough, and accurate with my tax preparation. I feel confident in the work provided and am always pleased with the outcome of my returns."

Gragil Associates

• www.gragil.com

"EXTREMELY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE FIRE THIS DISRESPECTFUL FULL OF ATTITUDE IDIOT!

NICKY IS HER NAME THE NUMBER TO CALL TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HER IS 180********

These people yell at you, keeping saying as a threat this is going in your cre..."

GeersSullivan CPA

• www.gscpa.com.au

"*** Do not use this company.... They are expensive and unprofessional! Use them at your own risk!! No idea tax accountants!!! "

Gary M Kaplan

• www.gkaplancpa.com

"I hired Gary to file my business and personal taxes, for which he quoted would be $1500 after reviewing all of the different aspects of my business. After being passed around between himself and his assistant for month after month..."

Freightco

• Accounting

"I am a customer of Central Transport and i really hate having to track any of my shipments with them. Their website has no use whatsoever!
    Even with my login and password i cannot view charges on that specific bill, which to me i..."

Ferrukh Sheikh Cpa

1.6 (1 review)
    • sheikhcpa.com

"The website is a lie as I know this person and his work history from Wamu days. He lies about having CPA experience but jumps around jobs and has a fake masters from Devry University. Don't trust him. Look up SEC complaints for..."