Browse Accounting Companies

Clear all filters
Accounting

Calvert Group

• www.calvert.com

"My parents own a home in Boise, ID and they had put the house for rent via Calvert Group. They owe us $3,750 since the company went bankrupt. Now my parents live in Seattle, WA and in order to serve the surmons the court is saying..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "Aassociated tax relief I cannot ever Yarbrough o phone please call me at 614-539-**** about my Nov payment..I am still pa
    ting IRS 245.00 a month please answer phone. Please. Carolyn Harris 1786 park wick sq e cols Ohio 43228
    I have..."

• Advertisements

2MaxTax Accounting Services

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.2maxtax.com

"We used 2maxTax accounting services to file our taxes; this was a huge mistake. They are extremely unprofessional. While I take liability for not asking how much the preparation fee would be up front, it is somewhat insulting they..."

Wallet Express

• Accounting

"The company called ewallet express which is operated by navaho networks has stolen $37.00 from me. I began to use the company for online funding of absolute poker. The account has been out of service for weeks on end and all I..."

Tax Relief Foundation

• taxrelieffoundation.com

"I will be the first to admit that I have been careless and irresponsible when it came to filling my taxes. I have always had money issues and taxes just did not take priority over putting food on my families table.
    From 1998 to 2..."

Platinum Accounting

• www.platinumaccg.com.au

"how can i cancel my order?its already processed and packed."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "The same thing happened to our small business. We paid by credit card over the phone and never got a thing for our money. The only difference is we called the credit card company and had a three way conference call with the..."

Mint Intuit

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.mint.com

"I did my taxes and I was charged for mint and credit karma and for doing my taxes. What is going on ? I dont need a mint. Dont take away my money for something I did not requested . I dont need mint account"

• "LVP CASE ID 15-V0014—DECISION SUMMARY

On October 22, 2015, Complainant submitted a complaint in accordance with the Legitimacy Verification Program (“LVP”). The complaint alleged post no. 257766, dated August 25, 2011 and post no...."

Bly Accounting

• Accounting

"I paid almost $2,000 to the company Bly Accounting, which offered the trainings, which would help you to find better job. But in reality, you pay money and get training, but after you search for the job, no one from the employers..."