Skip to content

Affirm

2.7 (4,946 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.affirm.com

"I have a payment tomorrow, but I lost my job..so I was seeing if I can have extra time paying it ..."

Read All 9862 reviews Customer Service

Netflix

2.5 (3,945 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.netflix.com

"Cost too much!
    I cannot afford it at this time.
    I tried to cancel my Netflix, unfortunately it was difficult and no one to speak with.
    I require 100 words here as too why I am cancelling m, this itself is Timely ridiculous."

Read All 9460 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PayPal

1.9 (4,058 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"I changed my PayPal phone number because the one I was using got lost. Kindly help me log in. It keeps telling me that it's having trouble recognizing me."

Read All 9396 reviews Customer Service

RockAuto

2.4 (4,109 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"New E mail addresses, also live in Mexico, have orders shipped there. I have used rock auto (RA) FOR A LONG TIME. Every now and again thins trun into monkey making love to a football. When the unusual happens it's impossible to..."

Read All 9213 reviews Customer Service

YouTube

2.0 (3,130 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.youtube.com

"Silenced why too often for the use of *** *** *** *** suck *** and mother fucker...yet you don't allow engaging conversation..I am seeking legal action too"

Read All 9213 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

2.1 (3,797 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.lazada.com.my

"Lazada customer service 603******** never pick up the call. After a few ring tone, the call auto ended."

Read All 9090 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (4,871 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I have ordered on two different occasions, one being today; they either don't deliver it or honor the 30-minute rule. I am not happy and might not come back due to them taking money out of my account without delivering. This is..."

Read All 9082 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Canada

3.0 (3,861 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.ca

"I experienced a scam and immediately changed my passwords. I thought everything was fine, but after a while, I received an email from Amazon saying that my account was temporarily blocked. To resolve it, I was asked to contact..."

Read All 8956 reviews Customer Service

IPSY

1.9 (3,761 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.ipsy.com

"Me cobraron doble por la membresía y no estoy satisfecha. Cobran doble y luego no hay forma de comunicarte con ellos."

Read All 8414 reviews Customer Service

Fanatics

2.6 (5,010 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • www.fanatics.com

"You all suspended my account. It's been over two weeks and I still haven't received anything saying why this happened."

Read All 8378 reviews Customer Service