Browse Companies

BoxyCharm

2.1 (3,033 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.boxycharm.com

"I got charged July 29 then again august 12. I never received a July box!! This is very upsetting because u took money out from my bills!! I m a single mom and on a budget, and I put just the amount needed for all bills! So Im..."

Read All 6930 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,574 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"Now Ill have to phone and wait for over an hour to talk to someone who will pass me on and after another 45 minutes I might get to the right person, or I might get disconnected. 0 stars for ATT customer service!"

Read All 6860 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

FedEx

1.4 (3,156 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"You guys say my package is delivered which are worth a lot of money and yet don't do anything about it. Plus, when I try to get with someone, you guys don't help. Worst company"

Read All 6739 reviews Customer Service

YouTube TV

1.8 (2,687 reviews)
    • Media
    • tv.youtube.com

"I want to cancel my youtubetv account. Why do I need to use 100 symbols? I tried calling your number. It was busy."

Read All 6701 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.6 (2,902 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"The goods purchased did not fit . The company tried everything to get me to keep the items ( a dress and swimsuit); They made 2 separate offers to reduce the price if I kept them . They didnt understand if they fitted properly why..."

Read All 6637 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.5 (3,596 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.dhgate.com

"The seller and I cancel the refund and now I have to get a refund but then there is no source of reliable customer service to help me at the moment. So I had to go on Facebook and here to help me get a refund. Kindly help me. It..."

Read All 6602 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.5 (2,335 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Driver did not take the time nor the initiative to try and find my address on the property where the condominiums are in mine is separate from the big building and its very clear if he would look around for signage on the..."

Read All 6484 reviews Customer Service

Afterpay

2.1 (2,146 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.afterpay.com

"Heybtherr I no longer have the number I had attached to the account as it was stolen I have a old umber back on a Sim card now but I still have bannistertylah@***.com as the emailbe o"

Read All 6432 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.0 (3,362 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"It has been SIX TO SEVEN DAYS since I reported a complaint to you. I have a receipt for food that was charged to my credit card and the employees did NOT GIVE ME ANY FOOD.
    Without my consent your employee created an order from my d..."

Read All 6416 reviews Customer Service

Xbox

1.9 (2,230 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.xbox.com

"I was signing in and I put my password but I said my password was wrong And I think somebody changed it but i don't know who So I'm contacting you"

Read All 6395 reviews Customer Service