Browse Companies

Meesho

1.8 (3,973 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.meesho.com

"I have order 394 rs you have delivery after collecting 444 rs. Meesho cheater for the price. Cheating person finding for the money issue and refund for the money for extra amount collecting. You will find collecting more money..."

Read All 11846 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Malaysia

1.7 (3,529 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.foodpanda.my

"I,m vendor restaurant hotma nasi kandar Mahmud Penang until now my payment not yet banking my bank on 27april and 19april
    Lord sms sending but not responsible.pls check all my payment vendor."

Read All 10820 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PlayStation

2.1 (3,844 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.playstation.com

"I no longer had access to an email on my account and had to change email. She even waited while I created a new email."

Read All 10801 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.8 (4,657 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"Sent me a deal on Sams card and took my card info and did nothing
    This is crazy I will never recommend your company what poor customer service"

Read All 10645 reviews Customer Service

Cash App

1.9 (3,859 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • cash.app

"Y haven't I received an email from cash app about my cash app account and how long is it gonna take for a review"

Read All 10312 reviews Customer Service

Snapchat

2.1 (3,292 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.snapchat.com

"i would really love it if you guys could add snap games back onto snapchat.. like why the heck did you take it off everyone loved it.
    YALL DECLINED MY CALL"

Read All 10246 reviews Customer Service

GCash

2.5 (2,532 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.gcash.com

"i got rejected many times. and i cant verify my gcash #. would you help me to verified my gcash #0916889****. i really need it to verified because for some reasons and financials."

Read All 10193 reviews Customer Service

Epic Games

2.4 (3,889 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • store.epicgames.com

"I purchased two 1000 vbuck cards put the codes in on PlayStation app since i don't have a console i use GeForceNow"

Read All 9934 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

3.0 (5,499 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.wayfair.com

"Hopefully it will be resolved and manufacturer will accommodate. I am very very pleased with the colorHappy"

Read All 9895 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.7 (4,944 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.affirm.com

"ive called in total 4 times and the agent i speak to cuts you when you are talking sound like they dont care and they always say yes we will fix this issue but they never did so ill finish paying the amount i owe to affirm then..."

Read All 9852 reviews Customer Service