Browse Companies

RushCard

1.6 (2,212 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I'm in neednof my bank statements, I've emailed them and have had no response and I urgently need my bank statements"

Read All 4677 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,382 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I went to the planet fitness and I pay for the black card so I had a guest with me and the guest went so many times there and a girl told me that he cant go because he is a minor are you *** kidding me I waist my gas and I couldnt..."

Read All 4630 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Light In The Box

1.7 (2,143 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"This company is a SCAM, after I finally received a item. It definitely is not what I order, I'm sure it took 6 weeks. The so called dress was AWFUL of poor quality. I'm still fighting to get my money back."

Read All 4610 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.9 (1,879 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.rockstargames.com

"I was waiting for today which is September 18th 2021 if you want to purchase the megalodon shark card that was the deadline date the price was $85 for the megalodon shark card and we as players were supposed to get a 6.6 million..."

Read All 4562 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,593 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.dominos.com

"I have texted called for few weeks. Pls respond asap.
    It is disappointing you'll take my money quickly for an order but wont return call to fix somthing.
    Eilene Mark's
    619 252 ****"

Read All 4522 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.5 (1,954 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.expedia.com

"It is impossible to get a human. It makes us hesitant to make a reservation. I tried 4 different numbers and got the same automated response every time. Horrible experience."

Read All 4477 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,134 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"Heather, the AOM, was condescending, unprofessional and even hung up the phone on me. They try to upcharge you for services and products. DO NOT GO HERE, TERRIBLE!"

Read All 4412 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (1,965 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.etsy.com

"I order from 2 vendors never send my orders And They never respond back ..And I ask them to send the tracking to let me know they send it out they never"

Read All 4267 reviews Customer Service

MyPillow

1.8 (2,323 reviews)
    • Bed and Bath
    • www.mypillow.com

"Used My Pillow for one night - woke up with hives all around my neck and ears. Spread thru the day - my chest, my scalp - had to go to Urgent Care and pay $75 to get a steroid shot., This product is unsafe!!!! Good luck getting..."

Read All 4191 reviews Customer Service

Dfa Passport Appointment System

2.6 (1,152 reviews)
    • Passports and Visas
    • www.passport.gov.ph

"nd po ako nakatanggap ng appointment code......claudine pascual po name ko..email is jerlynestabillo@***.com"

Read All 4190 reviews Customer Service