Browse Companies

SkipTheDishes

1.5 (5,506 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"It doesn't matter how many times I try to place an order, credits, credit cards etc, they all fail. Tried chat more than 4x they tell me it's my card, my card company says there is no authorizations from Skip coming through. I..."

Read All 14496 reviews Customer Service

Shein UK

2.3 (4,229 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.co.uk

"I just wrote a long explanation system kicked me out I am not retyping the system with not allowi 100 letters poor customer service
    Poor customer poor customer service trerible
    Customer service. System problems needs to be repaired..."

Read All 14481 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,629 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.directv.com

"I have had a billing problem with my direct tv for 8 months and every time i talk to someone does not get fixed
    Was promised a call back by Supervisor DAFFNY was going to call no call back.
    I would hope I can get this problem fixed..."

Read All 14099 reviews Customer Service

Peacock TV

1.7 (5,608 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.peacocktv.com

"I have been getting double charged for Peacock every month since starting and unable to get resolution because no one will answer the phone."

Read All 14063 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (5,864 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.etsy.com

"I recently decided to dip my toes into the world of online selling and thought Etsy would be the perfect platform to showcase my unique designs with print-on-demand. Oh, how wrong I was! My journey with Etsy turned into a nightmar..."

Read All 13534 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (5,625 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"My 2fa info is not current and no way to change my phone to get texts. Then if you Google IR binhood support number the first thing that comes up is a spoof asking me to download zoho remote access tools so they can scam me. No..."

Read All 13230 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.4 (6,211 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"Im in Northridge area and the food was delivered from the Glendale area, doesnt make sense. And the food was cold"

Read All 12786 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

2.2 (5,122 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"Never received my package what else am I supposed to say would like to know what happened and am I going to get it?"

Read All 12438 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.9 (6,449 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.xfinity.com

"Not able to get a technician I am 86 years old and needed help. Had to.go.to local Xfinity store and take old cable box in and get new one , which I could not install."

Read All 12085 reviews Customer Service

Hotstar

1.7 (3,415 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.hotstar.com

"in my Samsung smart TV - K series, Hotstar app is not showing in download so when I talk to the Samsung customer care they said The new update of Hotstar is not engaging with K series so, I have facing an issue with Hotstar in tv..."

Read All 11674 reviews Customer Service