Browse Companies

Instagram

1.9 (2,448 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.instagram.com

"Got email someone from Russia was trying to log into my account but I don't have an instagram account"

Read All 11088 reviews Customer Service

Ekart Logistics

1.3 (4,217 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • ekartlogistics.com

"Canceled my product without my permission...Canceled my product without my permission...I want to know why it was canceled without my permission.My product was ordered by the company but ekart canceled my product"

Read All 10593 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Swiggy

1.5 (3,962 reviews)
    • www.swiggy.com

"Last two weeks continue I didn't get my weekly incentives just for below rating. Fleet manager always says that two customer's gave me rating 1 and 3 that's why I'm not get my weekly incentive. But 1 rating customer is not good..."

Read All 9724 reviews Customer Service

Hotstar

1.8 (2,888 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.hotstar.com

"I don't want automatically subscribtion please return my money back in my upi account please do it s"

Read All 9626 reviews Customer Service

SkipTheDishes

1.4 (3,582 reviews)
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"I order food and they processed the order twice they cancel one but they charged me twice ive been in contact more than once left my info no one has gotten back to me"

Read All 9296 reviews Customer Service

Zomato

1.4 (3,418 reviews)
    • www.zomato.com

"They worst I dont like it at all I will never order again from this app because they wrong commitments to customers"

Read All 9032 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.8 (3,860 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"Why cant I get paid? Its been weeks now and I havent. The shipments have arrived to the customers what is the hold up!!!?? I also pay for fast deposit."

Read All 8784 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.6 (4,144 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.expedia.com

"Reservation was made for wrong date and after numerous attempts to get help NOTHING had been done. I've spoken to 3 agents. Hotel staff are all complete *** who don't have the ability to do anything."

Read All 8653 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

1.9 (3,631 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.lazada.com.my

"My credit card account has not been credited with the amount Lazada charged me on an item that I have not received.
    If they cant refund me then just deliver me the item
    Order no 3362-15**-**54-606
    Jiaomom store
    Healthy pot English ver..."

Read All 8634 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda Malaysia

1.7 (2,708 reviews)
    • www.foodpanda.my

"I'm a part time panda rider and I'm in batch 5.I couldn't get any shift for this week.when I was login in panda app to take shift at 4pm,it's empty.no shift at all until now.where is gone all shift??come on la panda HQ be pity for..."

Read All 8252 reviews Customer Service