Browse Companies

OfferUp

1.9 (3,385 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"Someone on your website brought me for my money and I contacted you a couple of times by email nobody has gotten back to me I think its not fair that you protect the seller not the buyer because you gave them my money before I..."

Read All 7756 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Philippines

1.9 (3,542 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.lazada.com.ph

"Delivery service in the Phils and products. Lazada is owned by the Ali Baba group (China). They act as selling agents and DO NOT check the products. After 1 bad experience I asked the delivery agents to open the parcels FIRST..."

Read All 7281 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hotstar

2.0 (2,137 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.hotstar.com

"Dear sir/Madam
    I requesting ,Please return Unauthorized transitions from ICICI Credit Card on 19.09.2021 ,rupees 499/- and ID is 591145.
    With Regards

Lowes

2.0 (3,447 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"My mother ordered and paid for a LG 25.5-cu ft Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker (Printproof Stainless Steel) ENERGY STARItem #169****Model #LRDCS2603S on September 12, 2001, from Lowes in Uniontown and Scheduled delivery..."

Read All 6873 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,603 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"On May 19th I ordered a refrigerator I was told it wouldn't be available until June 30. Then I was told three different dates in July and more dates in August. On the 27th of August I found out sears cancelled my order I was told..."

Read All 6870 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,606 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"The pizza was old dough and under cooked. When I called so called mgr hung up on me. Never again. !!!!!!!"

Read All 6659 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,339 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"numerous phone calls. even went to alocal ATT store. "we dont do that here" 5 months and counting.... We are not under contract."

Read All 6426 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,861 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"I shipped a package to Beaverton, OR. It got to Portland, OR about 30-40 minutes from Beaverton. Then the delivery date was delayed. The package just sat in Portland for four days. My main complaint is I called FedEx and they..."

Read All 6305 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,147 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"UPS does a bait and switch with freight shipping, I received an online quote for $375.00, and then they billed me over $3,000.00. They said the weight was off and that the address was a residence. I stated that the item was 70lbs..."

Read All 6138 reviews Customer Service

RockAuto

2.5 (2,697 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"I don't even know why you guys want to respond you have no online service that's easily accessible you have no phone number I can call the complain I don't give a damn if fedex is late I paid for a service and you guys can even..."

Read All 5906 reviews Customer Service