Browse Companies

Wish

2.0 (8,906 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"The item I ordered com broken and smashed I want another one cos Im pissed of because its come smashed and Im not happy I dont want a refund I just want it replaced I am disappointed and would like it solved as I have bought a..."

Read All 18453 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

1.9 (8,073 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"Esta pequeña la talla y no me queda deseo regresarlo por uno más grande ya tengo 2 semana con el pedido deseo regresarlo"

Read All 18170 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Roblox

2.8 (5,621 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"I purchased a gift card with an invalid code tried several attempts to contact ROBLOX via telephone and email with no avail email addresses do not exist and cannot get a representative on the phone after several attempts"

Read All 13792 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,383 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.directv.com

"Hardly anyone watches television anymore. There are many applications on the market where we can watch movies, series and good programs. However, direct tv service is getting more and more expensive. You should offer good deals..."

Read All 13653 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (6,217 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I've been getting texts saying that my order has been finished and on its way and should have already received it and nothing but text messages after text messages coming in and nothing is showing up"

Read All 12484 reviews Customer Service

Groupon

1.6 (5,110 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"I'm still waiting for my refund I don't know how to get it you keep telling me to go on there to my stuff and then hit settings and it won't work"

Read All 12404 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (5,231 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Won't accept account info so I need to close my account with Robinhood lack of help on your support team"

Read All 12386 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (5,550 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"We have had an issue with a couch we bought for some time now. You said you would send us a new one and we would send the defective one back in the box. Called over a week ago and you were supposed to contact us. You didnt!! This..."

Read All 12385 reviews Customer Service

Ticketmaster

1.5 (5,053 reviews)
    • Tickets
    • www.ticketmaster.com

"Im trying to update info on the app and it doesnt have a option to do it!!! All I want to do is update a phone number so I can get a verification code and buy tickets"

Read All 11462 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.4 (5,446 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"I spent $85 and my order is wrong
    Y'all need to get it right I need to answer my question or refund my money"

Read All 11281 reviews Customer Service