Browse Companies

Roblox

3.0 (4,381 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"I forgot my password to puplover_40 and I need to know it I forgot it like 5 years ago when I deleted Roblox because I got a new I pad and I didn't right it down and I had a lot of good things on Royal high"

Read All 10486 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,742 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I waited for over 30 minutes for my ride last night. The driver came from the airport...which it at least takes 30 minute drive from my pickup spot"

Read All 10376 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon

2.3 (4,711 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"We finally received the merchandise, but was damaged when it arrived. I do have pictures of the damage. Here is the deal with the bed frame. You have to take it out of the box and it was super easy to assemble; however, once we..."

Read All 10363 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (3,816 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I ordered ginger oil on Feb 11, 2021 received tracking information it informed me I would receive my order by May 12, 2021. When I messaged seller she responded she was sorry to inform me my package was lost and said she would..."

Read All 10003 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.8 (3,320 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.olacabs.com

"I have already paid in cash of my ride dated 21/09/2021 but still showed pending bill on my Ola App how it possible now what can I do ?"

Read All 8753 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,464 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I paid for merchandise that I never received and nobody is trying to refund me my money, they are giving me the run around"

Read All 8722 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (3,572 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"I have ordered slim belt whose size is 3xl but when the order shipped it's size is too small so now I want to either return the item or exchange the item"

Read All 8569 reviews Customer Service

Groupon

1.6 (3,432 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"Can't get my $$ Back...was charged for tattoo removal I did not order...this is akin to stealing from the customer"

Read All 8339 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (3,951 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"Since partnering with Uber I no longer have access to this account and have still been charged $10 every month for a service fee. I need to cancel this account. I do not use my old uber account because they have made it..."

Read All 8162 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

1.9 (3,251 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.my

"Purchase TV box from E corp on May,last week product no function,contact seller but seller ignore me since product under warrranty"

Read All 7754 reviews Customer Service