Browse Companies

Facebook

1.8 (21,927 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I was hacked. Profile name changed. Messages sent to people I dont know. Cannot change password as email and phone number have been charged. Support on fb is no help"

Read All 83610 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.6 (19,339 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Propser be in today own the 4 Dec. So now I just wonder why it's is take so long to getting the package?"

Read All 46764 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (20,261 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Im very upset The Uber eats driver smoked while driving my food to me and while handing me my food my food tasted disgusting and I cant get a hold of customer service unless I want to pay the dollar to get a hold of them for them..."

Read All 40746 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.2 (10,769 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Shoes & tops, will be gutted if tied in with Mosemall as I was scammed totally but have since been told there is a connection so buying has stopped"

Read All 31402 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (10,683 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I am writing to see if I still have an active account with eBay I tried to order some T-shirts a while ago and it would not let me please tell me if I have an active account and if I can use it I want to buy some T-shirts"

Read All 27092 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.6 (9,713 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"Please take action on Driver. He is acting an innocent like work.
    If You will not take action then OLA company would be blamed."

Read All 26854 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.7 (9,700 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"I instructed driver to come to front of Church to pick me up. Its a big property. Text said he arrived. No car in front. I texted driver that its at Atwater & Hudson or Atwater & Curry close by. He texted would be there in..."

Read All 26800 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,216 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Food was not cooked properly. Over cooked steak, shriveled sweet potato and I paid 3.50 for a total of 6 asparagus spears."

Read All 25739 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

1.8 (8,375 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"My account has been block so kindly help how to unblock my account and one more thing why my account has block ..."

Read All 22444 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (7,637 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"I didn't take 2 rides that they changed my card for I want my money back asap can someone please help me"

Read All 21146 reviews Customer Service