Browse Companies

2.1 (10,805 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Hello,
    I can not log in to my facebook account. I do not have access my recovery mail and recovery mobile number.
    Could you please help me with recovering my facebook account.
    Thanks.
    Hamid Hassanzadeh"

Read All 41213 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,166 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I never received my refund of money . But ordered was canceled due to an emergency with COVID in my household."

Read All 29047 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,912 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"The food was delivered to the wrong adrdress called DoorDasher she said she would deliver. I called DoorDash and they said they would resend it it never came. 2 hours later still not here."

Read All 23081 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,675 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"i order 3 things First= 2021 fasion note 30 plus 6.1 black blue us plug12&512GB second= new anti-peeping double side glasess black for iphone 12pro max third= i phone 12 pro max full screan black GB-US plug they told is..."

Read All 17844 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,596 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I would like to know whether is my payment successful and I would like to have an earlier shipment. Please advise me or contact me"

Read All 14909 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,310 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Every time that I had issue with this company,your call center needs LOTS of help. Disconnected because Spectrum offered same package,35 dollars less than ya'll,and also that includes two boxes. Have an awesome day. Thanks"

Read All 13528 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,793 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Driver doesn't given a lift to me and taken full amount and also complained about me . I want to tock with driver in presence of your company . Then you blame me otherwise you don't blame me. Cab no BR01EF2319 and driver. Name is..."

Read All 13198 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,194 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I placed an online order of over $180 on 10/02. My tracking details through Lasership were sent on 10/03 and the items were expected to arrive on 10/08. On 10/08, I received an email saying items were delivered. I checked my..."

Read All 11458 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.8 (4,294 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.olacabs.com

"I had estimated cost of 186 and charged 288 rs. And reason shown on ur support option is insufficient. It's a different route because your drivers mobile map shown jammed route and it's not to far and not taking more time and..."

Read All 11283 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4,999 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I want to buy e-book Anuradha Nakshatra Research Techniques:The Platonic Love of Radha and Krishna Kindle Edition but I'm cannot dowload it from the apps because i'm from Malaysia so how i can buy the e book.can guide me please..."

Read All 11136 reviews Customer Service