Browse Companies

Facebook

1.8 (21,238 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Ive tried to contact them for three months about my locked account, which there was no reason to lock in the first place. No one has responded Ive probably send hundreds of inquires by now. Dms, forms, voicemails, emails...."

Read All 81728 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.6 (17,272 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Unable to set up a new account. Im a senior citizen with few internet skills and was unable to go between answering text messages and back to current phone to enter pin for security. Then instead of providing IT support to make..."

Read All 42469 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (19,763 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"The order took over 30 min past estimated time. Food was cold and soggy. Then when I went to complain the APP is messing up so its not even showing my order I am highly frustrated and disappointed. It was a waste of money. I dont..."

Read All 39908 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.2 (10,385 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Placed a $500 order today. Could not find where to input coupon for 30% off chatted and was told to go to the end where payment is taken. Coupon was not available to put in anywhere and order was placed. Chatted with customer..."

Read All 30349 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.6 (9,225 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"I was pay to rider in cash mode payment but my app in show pending payment and last 4-6 month not book any ride so l already compainty but no response but I will decide I will tiwit on twitter for regarding this"

Read All 25745 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,131 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Everytime I order alcohol. The delivery driver cannot scan my ID. And that is not something you or I want."

Read All 25583 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (9,998 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"Where is my item I still havent received it and what address did it go to if not to me. I wouldnt be filling out this complaint if it was here but my last $13.71 was spent on a fast 3pack charger for iPhone 7 was never received..."

Read All 25482 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (9,054 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"On Sept 29 for one of my rides I was charged $100 when it was only supposed
    To be 11.66 the next ride I think was like 12.00 and they charged me a total of 41.and something cents I'm try to get a refund and you can't find anyone to..."

Read All 25074 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

1.8 (8,088 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"Oneplus z2 bud again and again I'm getting defective product purchased from Flipkart. I want my money back. Going ahead I'll never purchase from Flipkart."

Read All 21787 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (7,333 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"I was recently charged $40.97 for an uber ride i took back in November of 2021. i do not understand this charge when i have a receipt that it was paid back in November of 2021. Please reverse the $40.97 back to my credit card.
    Than..."