Browse Companies

Facebook

1.8 (20,424 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Bad Service or care Want my Facebook account back immediately very wrong no cause for taking it away In trying since February contacting Facebook customer service no response whatsoever"

Read All 79438 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.6 (16,222 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Complicated but i need help and i need a phone call as i think is too complicated to "chat". Someone needs to call 1-80*-***-****"

Read All 40033 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (19,269 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Good afternoon, my reason for this message is because when I place my order it asks for identification, so when I take the photo it always comes out that I can't because it comes out blurry, I would like help ordering my food"

Read All 39163 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.2 (9,902 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Sent to the wrong address its being shipped back to SHEIN I need it reshipped with the right address"

Read All 28825 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,030 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Hello Im trying to get in touch with someone about reactivating my doordash account. I explained previously about how in my area the restaraunts have a shortage in employees so I couldnt complete some orders because my wait time..."

Read All 25387 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.6 (8,742 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"Driver refuses to pickup and didn't pick the call. Also he was drunk during that time and I was forced to CANCEL that ride.I think OLA is encouraging this kind of activity from drivers and loot money from CUSTOMERS in the name of..."

Read All 24714 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (9,391 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"After being scamed I called ebay. After sending all emails to spoofebay I have not heard anything from them and cannot contact a human. I was told to contact police and have filed a report. I was told there was a chance of..."

Read All 24084 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (8,565 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"I bought 65.00 lyft cash but however lyft doesnt service my area? I would like a refund back to my account. I have no reason to use lyft cash since they dont service area in fernley"

Read All 23777 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

1.8 (7,631 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"By mistake I'll be deactivated my flipkart account please help me how to reactive my flipkart account ."

Read All 20635 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (7,142 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"I scheduled a ride for today using my gift card and now I received notification that it was cancelled due to not enough funds"

Read All 19835 reviews Customer Service