Browse Companies

DOORDASH

1.8 (11292 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I had an order with IHOP that appears to be still pending. Earlier, I said we would wait in exchange for a credit, but since it's been a long time since I ordered, I want to cancel. Can you make sure it is indeed cancelled and a..."

Read All 21808 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9691 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Very disrespectful no incentives on father's day weekend but great incentives on mother's day weekend smh"

Read All 19792 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

2.3 (5467 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I want to change my password because I have forgotten it but I am unable to get otp from facebook to reset password"

Read All 18090 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8399 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"Two of my tobacco pipe not deliver lollll .........................................................."

Read All 17245 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5271 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Went thru two service reps to get a remote replaced. These people could not be more dense.
    After more than an hour of back and forth the second rep recommended a new remote (for which they charge 16$)."

Read All 13474 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4558 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"The container had a broken lid and over half of the detergent spilled out . And its not cheap so if u can help me because money is tight for everyone and I live off social security and that not much money. So if u can help me I..."

Read All 10483 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.1 (4118 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Roblox please unban me ot was a false pay pal moneh ban that was authorised limited to my banned account"

Read All 9671 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4373 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"They say that they have Q&A on the website but the question that I have is not on there so who do I speak to them the machine cant tell me"

Read All 9543 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4326 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I ordered next day items, after waiting ALL DAY , and the map showing the driver was on my street and 2 stops away from my address, MY PACKAGES WERE NEVER DELIVERED. I AM NEYOND UPSET RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT RUINED MY WHOLE BIRTHDAY..."

Read All 9481 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4108 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"No card in mail no card in mail no card in mail no card in mail no card in mail no card in mail please send with Robinhood on mail no card no card no card no card no card no card no card no card no card no card no card"

Read All 9446 reviews Customer Service