Browse Companies

Facebook

1.8 (28,642 reviews)
    • Social Media and Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I was not help I need to contact fb and they offer to connect but now it says they can help over the phone at the moment"

Read All 107932 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

3.0 (32,715 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Wish all customer service lines were as helpful as my Amazon.
    Thank you Joyce for your assistance with my late return"

Read All 76950 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.6 (25,931 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I had an issue with a past order that i addressed and you people did you were going to get back i called back after 2 weeks because no one was responding to my tyler messages and they said they couldnt do anything for me when i..."

Read All 51610 reviews Customer Service

eBay

2.0 (18,429 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"Cause seller took money out my bank account and my bank told me to phone eBay customer service about my money £11.72"

Read All 46529 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (15,300 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"I dont mind giving tips if its worth it of a ride but its not. The car has no air conditioning on and its smell weird"

Read All 45266 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.4 (15,187 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I have logged numerous returns and no one is contacting me to collect them.
    You can't get hold of Buffalo when phoning, emailing. It's frustrating, and I will stop ordering from Shein because of this. Even the Support on Shein's Ap..."

Read All 44376 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.5 (12,379 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"The AC in the cab was not working since begining. We have travelled more than two & half hours in polluted air in the hot season. Hence the company should penalised them self/ cab owner for bad service. The fair is not paid by me..."

Read All 36905 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (11,240 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"Ordered basic grocery items on 17 th im yet to receive the items for three days.received message that it will be delivered after 22 nd.rediculous.i requested for cancellation and refund.for which I was told not feasible.mental..."

Read All 32101 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (10,127 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"My husband cousin sent a Uber to our house to get him and some belongings there's camares on my building and shows the driver taking a big laundry bag with sneakers in them so we want the driver to return our belongings I already..."

Read All 29097 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,712 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Been waiting for a month for my refund
    Ignorant employees constantly saying in 10 to 12 days
    Called four times now and still no refund
    There the worst"