Browse Companies

Facebook

2.1 (9,821 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"When I login to the Facebook it is showing only one email to recover my account but I have given another phone number and email please give me another option to recover my account please. I hope you you would give more options to..."

Read All 36659 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,316 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Dear Sir / Madam
    I have an issue with updating my new plate number, i am still using the same car, only i have changed the plate number regarding of ownership.
    Olde plate number: CN29718

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,780 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I ordered from Taco Bell and they gave me wrong items from there whole order was wrong and now not picking call or not correcting my order and not even giving my refund my wrist experience as I was hungry from morning"

Read All 22796 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,645 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"They still have my Account Blocked
    Im upset because it was their error and they are punishing me for the mistake
    They charged my credit card for merchandise they never shipped and then Blocked my Account"

Read All 17763 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,270 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"My complaint was no discount and when I put a code in no 10% discount. Also saw on sight over a certain amount in dollars free postage."

Read All 13693 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,299 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"It started last Thursday, I have been watching the NFL network for years, and have been a Sunday NFL ticket Subscriber For many years. All of sudden the station was not available.
    I called, the message said it would be a long wait..."

Read All 13512 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,487 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Dear Sir /Madam,
    I have no pending bills with your account yet I have been unable to access my Uber account for almost two years.I find this a bit challenging since I truly enjoy your services."

Read All 12363 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,006 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I had sent out my returns & still havent received a separate email concerning what happened or what going on w my e gift cards .
    Order numbers is 7897****
    Order number 2 is 7964****"

Read All 10973 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,820 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"The neighborhood Walmart , Simi Valley. I rolled all quarters to by some food. My bill was $37.00 I had 4 rolled rolls of $10.00. Oh no . Caused a meeting of the minds. To accept my money. Then the clerk had to count every..."

Read All 10969 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,568 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Im unable to log I to my Robinhood account. It will not send me the verification code to confirm my identity. And it keeps sending me in circles. I also cant get in touch with a human to fix this problem. Im frustrated and very..."

Read All 10759 reviews Customer Service