Browse Companies

Facebook

1.9 (13,832 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"SOME HACKED MY PAGE FROM FACEBOOK WITH ALL MY INFORMATION AND PICTURE ID VIDEO AND ASKING MY FRIENDS FOR MONEY"

Read All 55742 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (16,863 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Order food through UBEREATS last night and my order was off, they forgot my drink and my side. I want a refund since I didnt get what I ordered."

Read All 34711 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (12,332 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"They don't do anything if the restaurant sells stale food, or your order gives you food poisoning. When I try to file a complaint about the food quality, they make it sound like I'm just *** about food temperature or its taste...."

Read All 24058 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.3 (9,136 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Ordered hp 65xl ink but never received it still charged me for it.. need to cancel n get refund. Cant find out how to go about to get my refung"

Read All 23311 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.7 (7,116 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"So I'm trying to order something and Shein is not letting me and i have more than enough and i even called my card company and they said i should be good to order anything up to $9.10 and i was ordering something of $8.30 so if..."

Read All 20448 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.6 (6,190 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.olacabs.com

"I have contacted regarding the last ride. Last ride payment mode was online but due to network issues I couldn't pay it online but I paid in cash which has not been updated in the app. Now, when I am trying to book a cab it is ask..."

Read All 18538 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,774 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"I paid for my order on the 3rd of December last yr ,haven't received my order no email updates and am trying to track it and it tells me I haven't made an order yet so now I don't know if the order ha arrived or not coz my..."

Read All 18118 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (5,695 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Why every day you send me a txt message
    With a Uber code
    Please dont disturb , I think is another person not me , or hackers
    I want to find a phone number the Uber"

Read All 15882 reviews Customer Service

eBay

1.7 (5,867 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I hope you doing great,
    Would you please help me to refund my money back , I ordered 2 iPhone for 1840$ and now its month and half and I did not received any of them beside no tracking number or answer .."

Read All 15575 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

1.9 (6,570 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I returned items that did not fit which was basically the entire order except one thing and I paid over 47$ to ship it back to them on top of that I am paying Quad pay 47$ each payment (I paid two pAyments so far) I should not be..."

Read All 14800 reviews Customer Service