Browse Companies

Facebook

1.9 (19,006 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Someone hacked my Facebook account and was using messenger to ask my friends for money like they was me"

Read All 75274 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (18,617 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I contracted with Uber eats for service and they did not fulfill the contract and I received no notice of your inability to fulfill. Customer service was awful."

Read All 38089 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon

2.7 (13,589 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Can't log saying pass word is wrong need help can I get some help help help help help help help help thanks"

Read All 33554 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.0 (8,758 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"In my order, the duplicated things that I did not want twice, after I paid for it, then charged me extra. When I added the price of everything and all the fees, they charged me more than they should have. The quality of their..."

Read All 25446 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (12,832 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I ordered Taco Bell the other day because they didnt have what I wanted. I should have had my refund of over $20 by now"

Read All 25008 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.6 (7,741 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"Ac not working and driver dont bother to inform customer about it why do they take ride when ac is not working"

Read All 22579 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (7,440 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"NOTHING HAPPENED and I had no complaint until I saw my card was expiring on June 3rd. I don't even have a Lyft card, so what are u talking about? You made a mountain out of a mole hill!
    I do not have a Lyft card so what card r u ta..."

Read All 20931 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

1.8 (6,956 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"My phone is all ready cancel one week ago but till now amount not credit in my account
    Please be serious
    Thanku regards
    Ali"

Read All 18929 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (6,692 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"Somebody stole money from my account and bought some drone Uber eats in the amounts of $84 in San Francisco!!! I live on the East coast for crying out loud!!!"

Read All 18646 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,860 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"Recieved order today, does not fit and of poor quality. Would like refund and how to return items.make sure you are ordering 2 sizes larger."

Read All 18344 reviews Customer Service