Browse Companies

Facebook

1.8 (28,117 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Please help me to recover my Facebook account...the hacker changed email and password and number..the hacker, hacked my Facebook account I've been complaining and I don't get help can you please help...the hacker keep sending..."

Read All 106122 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

3.1 (31,947 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"I requested a tracking number from Amazon and I still havent got it.please call me at 857 243 **** My email address is frankponza@***.com"

Read All 75189 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.6 (25,455 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"My order was placed over two hours before I had to contact customer service to have my order canceled. The delivery driver made it half way to my location before turning around and sitting at the same location for over an hour. I..."

Read All 50689 reviews Customer Service

eBay

2.0 (18,001 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"Just bought 3 200$ gift card and when i tried to enter my 3rd card to make a purchase the money just dissapeared. I need this fix"

Read All 45476 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (14,978 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"I pre-scheduled a ride from my home to airport. Prior to my scheduled pickup, the airline notified me that the schedule changed. Since i could not find a way to alter my pickup time, i had to cancel and rebook the same day, same t..."

Read All 44339 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.4 (14,927 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I've done refund on November 2023 and my money not yet back, tracking number BUFEX 511001****YQ and Refund ID 228936****218179. My number 073 254 ****"

Read All 43679 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.6 (12,141 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"I can not call to customer care
    I have done with payment but I didnt the order as not be confirm
    I need refund the amount"

Read All 36160 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (11,099 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"I was paid to total price of product but I can't recieve any confirmation of order product
    product name -woofer"

Read All 31690 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (9,835 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"The communication with Uber is not satisfactory. My wife Credit card used by Uber without authorisation and I tried to communicate with Uber and no success .
    Ibrahim 647773****"

Read All 28260 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,647 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"This is the second time in which I ordered through a partnered restaurant and my order is picked up yet the driver cancels the order and my order never gets delivered. This is stealing and the drivers need to get dealt with. This..."

Read All 26602 reviews Customer Service