Browse Companies

Facebook

1.8 (28,610 reviews)
    • Social Media and Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I bought an iPad from this account named Keondre Davis. I paid him half and told him half when he shipped it. He later then did not send me a link, blocked my number that I paid him with, and deleted the marketplace listing and..."

Read All 107823 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

3.0 (32,650 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Selling generators, and using your name as a calling card. Can be found on Facebook. Selling generators for 59.00 dollars, which in reality they cost 400.00 dollars and up. Same old scam clearance get them quick while supply's..."

Read All 76809 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.6 (25,905 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Get better drivers ones that follow orders of customers not those who make there own rules about delivery how your delivery is given to you and talking crazy regarding you texting them"

Read All 51562 reviews Customer Service

eBay

2.0 (18,395 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I bought an Air conditioner but return it to the return address on the package they refuse to refund my $116 ! They saying I returned it to the wrong address. I never get my refund or the package again! Thank you for your concern"

Read All 46444 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (15,276 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"I lost my phone in the Uber today 4-14-24 5 something pm . Im calling for from a different number. I was in a white suv."

Read All 45197 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.4 (15,154 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Where is my order and shipping information? I dont see my order now and your emails disappeared -/:;()$&@"

Read All 44298 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.5 (12,351 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"My booking auto for emergency purpose but every one asking extra money for 50rs to 100rs only. I was missed my train also. Your auto price fixed for you or auto drivers. Really today I have bad experience in your service"

Read All 36829 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (11,229 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"Today after so many days the person came to pick the item then he said the pickup is cancelled so I can't take it...this is first e-commerce where pickup of the item doesn't happen...I have used amazon, meesho and all of them are..."

Read All 32075 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (10,098 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"I would like to talk to a live person I would like for them to call me in person.its hard to talk to somebody its always a Computer"

Read All 29027 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,707 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I was robbed by DoorDash today. I placed an order with Cheesecake Factory, it was confirmed that your driver picked it up, but your driver did not deliver my order to me. I even left instructions for him to give it to me..."

Read All 26709 reviews Customer Service