Skip to content

Facebook

1.8 (28,768 reviews)
    • Social Media and Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Blocked from Marketplace with no explanation! Help me!"

Read All 108367 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

3.0 (33,235 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"I want my money back and I don't know the reason why you withdraw this money every month. I didn't purchase anything from you, but you are taking my money, $16.04 every month. Please pay it back and stop it, remove me from your..."

Read All 78068 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.6 (26,208 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I'm very disappointed with you all and my food and no one gave a care your customer care told me it was nothing you can do about with my food being dry and cold and overcooked you wouldn't eat"

Read All 52078 reviews Customer Service

eBay

2.0 (18,652 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"The ithem missing y don't know want happened I want my money back that the only I want I waiting for answers to know what happened with the ithem"

Read All 47025 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (15,384 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"I dont know what happened. I got home from a ride from the Lyft driver, which went fine and then another gentleman showed up at my house telling me that he got a confirmation of my drop off which I never made and I never..."

Read All 45503 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.4 (15,294 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Both of my two packages from Shein show that they have been delivered, but I didn't receive the packages. Can I get a full refund?"

Read All 44644 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.5 (12,496 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"Last night I came fr9m mira road. And reached mumbai at 10.30pm my son forgot bag in cab. Now he is not picking call my crn no 835149****. It has value things. Or I have to complaint to my near police station"

Read All 37274 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (11,279 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"Here is Flipkart customer Mohammad Azad and my issue is, please change my registered mobile number because my mobile SIM has been switched off and I am not receiving its OTP. Alternatively, if OTP starts coming on my mail ID, my..."

Read All 32251 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (10,191 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"My account is in good terms but one miscommunication was made and now my account is locked for years."

Read All 29279 reviews Customer Service

Temu

3.2 (12,108 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.temu.com

"I have been playing the water game for weeks. My friend has signed up for Temu, and I have been 10¢ away for weeks. This game is broken or a fraud. Now, I am 5¢ away, ongoing for weeks. The game is a fraud! Don't play the game,..."

Read All 27575 reviews Customer Service