Browse Companies

Facebook

2.0 (12,057 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I ordered and Xbox series x and was waiting but still no package has arrived and the seller didnt have a tracking number for the product and isnt replying back anymore"

Read All 47754 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (15,572 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"They suck! They never responded to our complaint and we have received zero satisfaction. Other than blasting them on social media, which would only be childish, I don't know how to proceed. We did get an immediate $12 refund for..."

Read All 31874 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (12,155 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Ive contact them 3 times about my account & money going too someone else . Its not my bank information & I kept telling them that & I was told was Id get a email to reset everything which I already did & it still hasnt worked..."

Read All 23582 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,718 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"I did not receive the six pieces of turbans with bows that I ordered.
    The ID number is:
    618706b98dbd26905bd600dc
    I only received one and it said I would receive six in the advertisement."

Read All 17954 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.6 (6,283 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Disappointed my package got sent to wrong addressIm not a happy camper at this time. I would love to be contacted"

Read All 17248 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.7 (4,924 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.olacabs.com

"I booked an Ola cab on15th November for a trip from Hawelia Valenova Park in
    Greater Noida West to T2 of IGI airport,New Delhi.The trip started at 12.26PM and ended at 1.44PM.The driver demanded cash payment and I was compelled to..."

Read All 14450 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (5,240 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"So I have instant pay and I havent received my payment this happens all the time Im kind of tired of calling all the time and I dont get a answer so can you please help me I got bills to pay like everybody else thanks"

Read All 14459 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.3 (6,206 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Fraud on my account I had a call from Amazon that the amount is Omer $1,000
    Please call me @ 215-520-****"

Read All 14138 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,322 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"I have never experienced something this horrible in my life. I have been on the phone to date about 20 hours. We have been over charged and over quoted. Now appaerntly I can't get my money back. Why in the world would anyone pay..."

Read All 13545 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,903 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I don't know what your customer service is like I never talk to anyone and this is ridiculous should be much easier than it is"

Read All 12796 reviews Customer Service