Browse Companies

Facebook

1.8 (21,872 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"FB requested me to change my Password which I did after my FB account was temporarily restricted into dec12 Meed help"

Read All 83406 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.6 (18,941 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"my customer service lady was fantastic I am sorry I did not get her name she was patient and very helpful"

Read All 46032 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (20,210 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Ive been trying to pay off a $1.39 pending balance since march of 2021 but the app wont let me pay it but wont let me use the app without paying it. I guess Uber doesnt want my business. In the meantime I consider the $20 gift..."

Read All 40649 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.2 (10,748 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I don't know what's happening, I paid for the orders, I'm waiting for them them for some time, no email sign that they will arrive, absolutely nothing, have they canceled or what is going on here?,Give the *** an email or..."

Read All 31290 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (10,607 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I purchased 2 items November 8th, 2022. Never received them. I spoke to customer service the person said I needed to wait a week.
    I waited a week and still have not received my refund.
    I was suppose to receive the items on November..."

Read All 26903 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.6 (9,697 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"On 27 Nov 2022 I book a ride form ola pick up point Pune Airport to Ahmednagar at 3.59 PM. & complete my ride at 6.45 PM on the same day. But my ola app still show ride is ongoing.
    So I request to you please end my ride & generate..."

Read All 26809 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.7 (9,652 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"I would like to be put back on the app someone reported me this is not true. I have been very loyal and honest to Lyft."

Read All 26597 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,206 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My order repeatedly got pushed later and later. After over 3 hours late from Panera Bread just 2 miles away, I called customer service to cancel order. Customer service very helpful and apologized, cancelled the order and..."

Read All 25717 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

1.8 (8,360 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"I have been using a television bought through Flipkart Unfortunately, it got damaged and I lost my bill and the phone number that was given on that day was also lost. Despite repeated requests to send the bill to a different..."

Read All 22399 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (7,600 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"Driver has been taken payment through pytm and before next booking payment deducted again from my account. So I paid double payment.
    Kindly resolve this"