Browse Companies

Facebook

2.2 (7,050 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"About a month ago I accidentally started a new Facebook account and in doing so accidentally locked myself out of my original Facebook account I guess you can only have one at a time And soul Ive sent my drivers license My..."

Read All 24662 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (11,031 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I did not make any transactions to Uber eats. But there were several transactions taking out of my account"

Read All 22582 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,495 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My monthly subscription payment was charged to a card that I did not authorized. I used a different card as The saved payment method on my account. I would like to cancel this subscription, but the app is not giving me the option..."

Read All 22192 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,511 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"Wrong size ordered, so I would like to change the size of dress from XL to L.
    Please do the needful
    Thanks"

Read All 17472 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,279 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Awesome company. Ive been with them over 10 years. They can clearly blow off service appointments, and do not care. They are almost a criminal enterprise."

Read All 13485 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.3 (4,654 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Got a tv for my birthday from Walmart and it was damaged very badly so I call my local Walmart to do a Exchange I was denied treated very rudely"

Read All 10646 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.8 (3,720 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"U charged my account 15.11 your driver canceled the trip I didnt. I want my account credited. I dont see how that can happen."

Read All 10254 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.3 (4,089 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I literally received only two of my items that I ordered. I ordered at least seven things. Where are they????"

Read All 10240 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4,647 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I dont even know who Im msging regarding this matter but yes I still havent been able to get in touch with fashion nova and Im angry at the fact they charged me for my dress then took another payment not long after similar amount..."

Read All 10181 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.1 (4,254 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"I have an account named Ariana_grandeLovr on roblox with a lot of stuff on it and i want it back but I dont know my password please help me find my password!"

Read All 10070 reviews Customer Service