Browse Companies

Facebook

1.8 (20,530 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I thought I was helping a friend and realized they were hacked and I lost my account now I can't find it any where"

Read All 79738 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.6 (16,330 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"You send me an email saying my refund was issued on August 9th I dont see it in debit card account ending with 6264 that wwas the card used to purchase my shoes item foxelli hiking boots waterproof $99 29 in total"

Read All 40288 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (19,318 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"The food was left on the steps and the driver didnt notify us of the delivery. Unfortunately I cant say what the cookies taste like but the ants loved it .. customer service was good but their solution was to refund. I still..."

Read All 39241 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.2 (9,977 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I'm going out of town for a formal event I ordered a evening gown that arrived at FedEx and it's been sitting there for quite sometime needing clearance from Shein please send the necessary information I need these items on or..."

Read All 29048 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,041 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Meat was burnt unable to eat the enchilds were good and 5he soapapias don't have anything left to day"

Read All 25419 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.6 (8,797 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"On 3rd July my amount has been deducted from my Paytm wallet and I have paid in cash to driver. So I have made double payment on that day, so please resolve the issue."

Read All 24834 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (9,494 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"me vendieron un producto robado Y PASE UN MAL RATO PORQUE ERA UN REGALO PARAPARA MI ESPOSA Y AL LLAVAR ACONECTARLO ME DIERON LA NOTICIA"

Read All 24330 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (8,637 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"NYour drivers left me stranded at a Drs appointment for 7 hours!! My mom had to get me! You took me to my DRs appointment and NO ONE came back! You kept telling my insurance company you were on your way, then would cancel! Yes..."

Read All 23972 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

1.8 (7,679 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"Not available on the day of delivery date Also reported to customer center but no proper reply Even though the booked item reached the location, the delivery was not given, I checked the tracking number"

Read All 20746 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (7,165 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"I cant get an answer about getting an Uber from Cedar Rapids iowa to grimes iowa and I dont need the app. I already have the app it said I could chat with someone and it just sent me to the app. Once again I dont need the app. I..."

Read All 19913 reviews Customer Service