Skip to content

Facebook

1.8 (28,916 reviews)
    • Social Media and Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My account has been hacked. I'm having difficulty logging into my profile. My number and email were used."

Read All 108804 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

3.0 (33,654 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"The jar of hair cream came open during shipping. It melted and was inside the Amazon bag. Should I send the jar back because the bag is too oily and I discarded it."

Read All 78962 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.6 (26,463 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I canceled an order and Uber eats charged me the total amount that the food was. Then goes to say they dont do refunds"

Read All 52532 reviews Customer Service

eBay

2.0 (18,761 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I am so unhappy right now with eBay.
    Why can't I get my package? It's been a month now since I purchased 6 true and natural soap bars and up until now, I can't get my package or my money back. I am really mad about this order and n..."

Read All 47295 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (15,453 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"You don't get to speak to a person was hung up on my issue not resolved and my money's still not returned to me"

Read All 45709 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.4 (15,347 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I am a regular Shein customer. I was unable to return items ordered under GSHNHS23000NMBH. When I contacted customer service, I was asked to contact Canada customer service. However, there has been no response as my order is not..."

Read All 44758 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.5 (12,613 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"Booking is stop from last 3 hours please resolve my problem ni booking for 3 hour i active from last three hours please resolve"

Read All 37594 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (11,323 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"Quality is not good I return this product his not accepted pick up before two days. And give me mas today pick up but delevery boy is not com"

Read All 32396 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (10,230 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"Pay haven't been resolved. No one contacted me about this issues since I put it in 2 weeks ago..the driver got paid for leaving me at fedex"

Read All 29393 reviews Customer Service

Temu

3.2 (12,780 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.temu.com

"It was not you guys fault it was ups and a post office, they did not deliver my package of my dress and my shoes that I needed for a funeral I don't know what happened to it, I don't know did the postman put in somebody else..."

Read All 29167 reviews Customer Service