Skip to content

Facebook

1.8 (29,072 reviews)
    • Social Media and Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"U have never got a phone number so I cant reach them meanwhile someone is still using my phone number on there Facebook profile and its disgusting b red to be able to reach customer service"

Read All 109230 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

3.0 (34,013 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"I ordered a promax 15 smartphone the price of the phone was $169 but I only got $98 back I want to know what happened to my 71 extra dollars that I was supposed to get for the price of the phone and every time I call they hang up..."

Read All 79729 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.6 (26,662 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Ubereats - Worst Ive ever experienced. Each agent tells you something different. They dont give satisfactory resolutions to awful delivery experiences. Some are very rude and claim that they dont have your money and its just on..."

Read All 52868 reviews Customer Service

eBay

2.0 (18,858 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"They send me the wrong iatem of which i ordered and want to know why they send the wrong item and i was waiting so long for it"

Read All 47507 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (15,517 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"I was told that I would be ok for cancelling the calls since it was more than 1 hour before the call I soon learned the next day they reduced access to trips because of my cancelling this isnt right especially when someone has an..."

Read All 45871 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.4 (15,390 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"According to the track and trace, our 'schaduwdoek' should have been delivered at Stratosfeerstraat 17, 3328GM, Dordrecht, the Netherlands, but we didn't see a postman with the parcel."

Read All 44848 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.5 (12,740 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"Any ride ur fixing amount is very low price 10km u I'll geve only 133 how to u calculate my meter runing 10km 180"

Read All 37931 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (11,361 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"Item change sending item not good two times return but no use same item send many times telling indeed ordered items but not listen so what I am do"

Read All 32506 reviews Customer Service

Temu

3.1 (13,428 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.temu.com

"I'm still waiting for a supervisor to call me back, when you speak to a Representative, all they do is repeat the same thing over and over again."

Read All 30578 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (10,250 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"Good morning, as an Uber customer, I regret having to leave you guys. However, Uber has become more of a business instead of addressing their customers' needs and requests. Two years ago, I forgot my cellphone in an Uber. I..."

Read All 29472 reviews Customer Service