Browse Companies

Facebook

1.8 (20,565 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"i reported some cyber bullying and harrasment of somebody using a dummy account please take it out on facebook please"

Read All 79873 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.6 (16,380 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Our shipment was sent from Phoenix to the Amazon facility in Tucson. We live in Phoenix there was no reason for that to occur. When I called customer service I was put on hold for over 15 minutes and then they came back told me..."

Read All 40411 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (19,339 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I placed a order from double dragon 2 at about 8:15 pm, it is now 10:44 pm and i have not recieved my order. This is ridiculous, my spouse and myself just got back to cincinnati from Washington DC we are very tired from driving..."

Read All 39273 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.2 (10,005 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Still don't have my package I keep writing you guys tell now I can't no answer about it please give a call or email my number 407419****"

Read All 29168 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,053 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"The food I ordered yesterday was half way done, and cold I want my refund asap if it was going to be the way it was why send it"

Read All 25438 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.6 (8,814 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"I have paid the amount by gpay to ola anf its showing paid in gpay and its not updating on app and the driver is again asking for cash as the payment is not reflecting. ola has no customer support at all to connect."

Read All 24878 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (9,553 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I am asking for an item to be sent or my money returned, Ebay tells me I have been red flagged, asked me if I have shared my p.w. I tell them, no they ask me if I have ever been to Houston Texas I again said no. Now they want me..."

Read All 24458 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (8,665 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"I tried to reach a person in customer service with an urgent problem with a scheduled ride. Never got a person or answer. Gave up, cancelled the scheduled ride and drove my own car. Good thing I still have it and was at home!..."

Read All 24044 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

1.8 (7,711 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"My account blocked please my account unblock me please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please..."

Read All 20819 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (7,184 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"I have a problem with a login. I try to login several times but declining. I would like to request to get access into my account and start ride."

Read All 19948 reviews Customer Service