Browse Companies

Facebook

2.1 (9,811 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Ive been kicked out of Facebook marketplace with no explanation. Selling online is how I earn a living, Im disabled cant get a regular job. If get cut off I will likely lose my home & have nowhere to go.
    Please please please re..."

Read All 36609 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,306 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I am very pissed off I have been ordering food from y'all , I'm in new Orleans at the moment because my son is two months havn heart surgery , and we got flew n emergency so a nurse told me to use y'all I'm from Shreveport , and..."

Read All 27231 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,780 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"You sent a phot of where the order was dropped and it is not our house. We never received the order and I need a refund asap"

Read All 22792 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,645 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"I bought this order by mistake plz cancel my order and refund my payment in my bank account plzzzzzzz refund my payment"

Read All 17763 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,267 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Its not what I expected I would like to get a refund for my item I want to know how can I return the item"

Read All 13678 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,299 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"It started last Thursday, I have been watching the NFL network for years, and have been a Sunday NFL ticket Subscriber For many years. All of sudden the station was not available.
    I called, the message said it would be a long wait..."

Read All 13512 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,485 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"It's been a while that I can't request any ride. I need help to get Uber. I'm going to travel soon as soon as possible"

Read All 12355 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,003 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I just told you. Order#8075**** was paid as a rush delivery. My items have not been delivered. Items were purchased on Friday Sept 17 with next day delivery on Sat September 18. I paid extra money for this . Where is my package?"

Read All 10967 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,816 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I have a 10.00 discount good til 9/23/21 code # CYASAB687W. I tried to use it and it would not go through. Had to cancel my order. How can you rectify this for me?"

Read All 10964 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,568 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Im unable to log I to my Robinhood account. It will not send me the verification code to confirm my identity. And it keeps sending me in circles. I also cant get in touch with a human to fix this problem. Im frustrated and very..."

Read All 10759 reviews Customer Service