Browse Companies

Facebook

1.9 (19,652 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Facebook is letting people post scams on the site and when you try to get help to get your account back they don't answer"

Read All 77212 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (18,883 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I ordered food but cancelled almost immediately as it was charged in the wrong card. I even ordered again on the right card because I was expecting a refund. All in all I lost $120 and they still refuse to give me a refund!!!..."

Read All 38517 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon

2.7 (14,783 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"I have repeatedly asked that packages be delivered to my back door here in this hellhole where I live as my neighbors are stealing my packages...my back door is oh, maybe 20-30 from my front door that have two signs on them..."

Read All 36417 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.0 (9,254 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I have been waiting to hear back about my second order i have received this make it's bad business please find my order"

Read All 26812 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (12,938 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I just want to document this. Today, two straight Dasher drivers dumped my food outside and did not follow explicit instructions. Doordash credited me after the 1st and told me i was out of luck after the 2nd. I had a partial..."

Read All 25189 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.6 (8,276 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"Thnku ok I will send you the tum Kasam se mere pass Paisa ne kaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"

Read All 23603 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (7,933 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"I called to add all my Lyft ride to my Hilton honors and I was told it was done but no one did and I have been loosing all my points."

Read All 22129 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (8,395 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"i tried to sign in on saterday, problem was i have not changed to my new mobil phone number and my email address had changed from hot mail to georgelacey886@***.co.uk 07754 9****1 01822 ****54 kind regards george lacey the service..."

Read All 21813 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

1.8 (7,249 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"I want to update my new number.but issue not resolved till yet.please resolve issue ASAP.please resolve issue ASAP."

Read All 19645 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (6,867 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"Uber wallet money 527use in payment and extra charge 588rupye charge cash payment to pay uber driver ,so my money refund my uber wallet, thank you"

Read All 19126 reviews Customer Service