map-marker Prairieville, Louisiana

I recommend

Good experience with seal mark

Positive Experience Review

We had a great experience with this company.
Larry Kws
map-marker Orange Beach, Alabama

Sealmark Coatings

I tried a waterproofing product called q-deck by sealmark coatings. The product failed within months of being applied to my walkways. To add insult to injury, when I contacted their corporate headquarters to inquire about a warranty the owner had NO manners and NO professional ethics. The owner had the attitude that it was impossible for the product to be faulty and it must have been the way that I put the product down. He then proceeded to call me a liar. The warranty is a joke. Obviously the company is a joke. I would NOT recommend this product at all !!!!
Loss:
Guest

we paid $13,000 to have our roof coated, and it still leaks. suppose to be a 10 year warranty, but they won't take our call.

They said it was our stucco , we had the whole house done... and it still leaks.

Guest

There are several business that use the Sealmark products. The Sealmark you are referring to is NOT Sealmark of Louisina.

Guest

Great product!!!! Best on the Market!!

Guest

This information is not true. I have done business with this company for several years, and have never had a problem.

The warranty on this product is in fact a very good one. The q-deck is in fact one of the best products on the market.

It is a shame to read such false accusations clearly written by someone who is not being honest. I have been a contractor for 31 years, and can assure that this company as well as its owners are great.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-879253

I'm agree Mike, and I know Q-Deck has have some problems at the beginning, but every warranty was covered and on concrete is eternal, is true that over wood have some failures at the beginning and is the reason we took Q-Deck out of our product installation, but Sealmark coatings covered all the warranties and they act very professional giving us the opportunity to keep working with the customer in different ways and products, so we are very please to be working with all Sealmark Coatings from Restoration Coatings, Sealmark Textures, Roof Coating and Versacoat a new generation of Q-Deck.

Will keep working with Sealmark coatings one of the best products in the market.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-879253

Great company. Great service. Great products !!!

View more comments (5)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article