Seagate is not best builder in Palm Coast. More like close to bottom. They LIE to the homebuilders. Out community is a 55+ and suppose to be hated. Gates have been out going on 2 mos. They make excuse

Mostly quality of staff and their lack of listening to customer and the way they speak to homeowners. The lack of community repairs and all the excuses they come up with. Do yourself a favor. AVOID SEAGATE AT ALL COST. THEY CHOOSE CHEAPEST QUALITY fiXTUTES and the landscaping looked they had gone out in woods and dug up crap. Our gates have been out for almost 2 mos and have made 100 excuses as to why not fixed. We are off Laramie and the people on Laramie are using OUR community to let their kids come in and ride bikes. We have teens in here harassing people. There is a no trespassing sign up but it is ignored. If I was not elderly I would sell this house and move tomorrow. And the signs that say they are BEST BUILDER OF 2022 IS TOTAL ***

User's recommendation: Avoid Seagate...they do not believe in honesty.

I could not agree more with the bad reviews. The WORST customer service and simply courtesy.

This company does not care about its customers. Just as a previous commenter stated: This group of self-absorbed pigs do not care about those that have entrusted them with their dream homes. I am still waiting for a home, and I am not the only one. Because I have yet to see its finished product, I cannot yet comment on the home.

Seems like there are many of us angry and disappointed in SeaGate whether their homes were completed or are still waiting.

SeaGate's current reputation will catch up to it, I am certain. It is just a matter of time.

ID
#4208033 Review #4208033 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Palm Coast, Florida

Worst builder of my 7 new homes

I went with Seagate because of trust in their salesperson, Vicki LaVaglio, and only good reviews on the web. Unfortunately, Vicki passed away before Seagate broke ground. All communication was lost at that point. I only got condescending platitudes after that point, up to the Seagate President, Robert Gazzoli. I later found out from others, bad reviews were mostly all removed, presumably by Seagate attorneys or staff. Over two years to build my home, prior to Covid, and multiple serious building flaws they refused to correct, I had to hire an attorney to try and get back the money I spent to remedy the problems.

User's recommendation: Caveat emptor.

ID
Palm Coast, Florida
Cons
  • Final cost well over advertised
  • Building quality
  • Defects they refuse to fix
Loss
Preferred solution
Just to explain the circumstances.

Contractor refuses to start construction