Seaga Manufacturing Reviews

Show reviews that mention
vending machines machines machine seaga vending vending machine seaga vending cooling deck people parts
Filter review

Poor quality and overpriced

I have the misfortune of owning a few Seaga machines. Largely, the only place for parts is from them at prices 2-3 times that of comparable parts for other vending machines from competitors. Machines are poorly designed and its no reason that people in the business refuse to use Seaga equipment. Stick with reliable manufacturers: Crane, Royal, AMS, Wittern.

User's recommendation: LOOK FOR A DIFFERENT MANUFACTURER.

Ashburn, Virginia

Loading the vending machine

I am calling to check if someone can come to my store to load the vending machines I just ordered
Oswego, Illinois

Verified Reviewer

Tech Support * (Returns credits doesnt vend)

Seaga Manufacturing - Tech Support * (Returns credits doesnt vend)
After inserting a dollar the machine shows on display ******* then ************* then Return Credits message Is their to reset the machines? I did the Paperclip reset turned off the machine nothing has changed.
ID
#1940468 Review #1940468 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bradenton, Florida
Preferred solution
tech support

Seaga INF5C vending machine are not reliable .

I have been in the vending business for just over 1 year . I purchased 5 Seaga INF5C machines exclusively . I have had 2 cooling decks go out in the their first month of service . The last cooling deck Seaga sent me had 2 supports on the evaporator fan were broken . Just this week the first cooling deck I had to replace also went out and it's no longer under warranty . And this unit will cost me upwards of $ 900.00 ! I expect my high priced industrial vending machine's cooling deck to at least last as long as my Kenmore refrigerator in my home , call me crazy ! These machines are not reliable . I wish I had known this before I purchased these $ 6000.00 machines .

Question about machine

Seaga Manufacturing - Question about machine
Seaga Manufacturing - Question about machine
My vending machine is Marking all 0000 And won’t respond to any buttons I’m pressing
ID

Stay away from Seaga vending machines

Update by user Apr 26, 2017

The lack of integrity of Seaga vending machines is an unbelievable nightmare. One of my Seaga vending machines bought 4 months ago has never worked.

After weeks asking Seaga to send me a new part under warranty, they sent me another broken one. After excuses and more excuses from Seaga technical "support", I contacted their director (Stacy Fernstaedt) and she asked me to wait 10 days because she had more important things to do. After that she would go "investigate" the case. The case is SEAGA DOESN'T FULFILL IT'S PRODUCTS WARRANTY !!!

Why trust a company that doens't have Customer Service? I am not saying their Customer Service doesn't work.

I am saying Seaga doesn't have that. This is a high-pressure marketing/sales company filled with charletons that are out to steal your money with no shame.  Be careful!

Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2017
If you want to waste your money, buy Seaga vending machines. I bought 12 Seaga vending machines and that was a huge mistake. Seaga machines are really junk. I have to repair one machine per week. Why? Because they refuse to provide warranty on parts as stated in my purchase contract. If you want to meet very rude people, call Josh Wallis (Technical Support Advisor). He will ask you picture of failure part and then will refuse to provide warranty. If you want to talk to someone else, try to contact Scott Jordan (Josh Wallis supervisor). He never answer calls or emails. If you ask his director's name and contact, he doesn't answer. Now I am hiring a lawyer to sue Seaga. STAY AWAY FROM SEAGA VENDING MACHINE !!!

Let me lay out what has taken place:

* On 04/27/2016 Gabriel Guerra purchased machines (HY) (original purchaser of the machines)

*You state this has been going on with you for 4 months (machines are a year old)

*I have requested you provide to me your purchase documents - to which you will not comply

*I have to go on the belief you are not the original purchaser of the machines

*Seaga warranty for warranty parts are for the ORIGINAL PURCHASER during the first year, this is an expressed limited warranty and for the benefit of both you and Seaga. We have no idea what has been done to the machines once they leave the possession of the original purchaser, where they have been stored, how they have been taken from site to site, etc.

(warranty attached) *Although you have failed to provide proof that you are the original purchaser, Seaga has complied with the warranty and has sent you in excess of $760.00 worth of parts an no charge to you. *We have contacted the original purchaser (Gabriel Guerra) and have been informed that he has sold the machines and is no longer in possession, therefore the warranty is null and void *I have searched our phone logs from the time of shipment until today and I show your first call to Seaga is on 03/10/2017 at 9:05 a.m., this has not been 4 months, this has been 6 weeks, I suspect this around the time you purchased these machines from Gabriel. Additionally, I find in my calls logs, you have spoken directly with Scott Jordan, specifically on 03/30/17 you spoke with him in excess of 6 minutes, starting at 9:42 a.m. *You have spoken to Seaga on 10 occasions between 03/10/2017 and 04/13/2017 for a total of over 60 minutes.

This also was done at no charge, as our tech service has a fee for machine service that we tech out of warranty. Flavio, you have made many direct attacks to my team and on Seaga, which is not fair to us. We have assisted you with warranty parts that were also damaged (keypads that had been vandalized), that is also not part of our warranty. We have been more than fair in trying to help assist you with machines that are out of warranty (due to not being the original purchaser).

If you in fact did purchase the machines directly, you may call them to quickly resolve this matter and we can move forward with their extended warranty and service. Again, my hands are tied by the veil to which you surround your business. We have asked for facts and have sent components and have taken technical calls on your machines, to which we have complied with a warranty that we do not deem is warrantable on your machines, we have been more than fair.

Seaga has been in business for 30 years, with the same warranty then that we carry today, you have every right to invoke said warranty if you can prove you are the original purchaser. I can also show you how Seaga has complied with that warranty by sending components to you at no charge during the warranty period to enable for your machines to function properly.

Product
Seaga Manufacturing Vending Machine
Cons
  • Very rude people
  • Machines not realible
  • No customer service
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article