Horrible experience

My son lost his best friend to suicide this past May. This boy's death shocked, saddened and devastated our community. To try to make some good come out of this tragedy, his family has set up a scholarship in his name to help students in his class with their eventual college education. We, the family and friends of this beautiful family, have been working very hard to prepare for a benefit that we are having, to raise funds for the scholarship, and to bring awareness to our community regarding mental health and suicide. We have received an outpouring of support through businesses both locally and abroad. Last week, this boy's mother and sister were at the Tuttle Mall to visit businesses that might be potentially interested in donating to the fundraiser. They were received warmly by the stores in the mall and received many donations. Seabolt & Co was one of the businesses that said they would be happy to donate a basket and asked them to come back this week to pick it up. When the ladies came back to pick it up, they were greeted by a man, who immediately became aggressive and rude when they told him why they were there. He accused them of lying about their brother/son's death in order to solicite free merchandise. When they asked him if he would like to see the tax paperwork, benefit flyer and obituary, he told them to get out because he was calling mall security. I'm not sure why this man thought it was appropriate to treat a grieving family in this manner, but it absolutely sickens me. I know that I will never set foot in this store again.
ID
Service
Seabolt And Co Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article