Verified Reviewer

RUN BUYER BEWARE DON’T USE THEIR SERVICE THEY ARE LIARS/ SCAMMERS!!!

Update by user Aug 06, 2022

No contact from either in there bad service . Do not recommend no one using these companies @ all .

I’m a supervisor myself and would never do my customer /staff this way . Unacceptable to treat a customer this way and then not meet them half way to make things right with the cost we where out of due to their service !!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 06, 2022
This company promised a service and did not fulfill lies the whole process . Customer Service sucks , did not know it was a 3rd party company and they used another company to transport trucks . A company that called 3 dys later after the days we requested . Advised Yasmin the days the vehicles was needed and was told this was possible . When the days was past panicked and we had to reschedule our flights and truck to move due to the miscommunication on Auto Transports part . This is where the 2nd part of the lying came in , was told we spoke with driver and was told problems with truck . Not true driver and dispatch advised this too said first communication was 29th by anyone and they where told this was pick up day . Contract shows 27th drop on 30th never happened. Wednesday night a new driver calls skeptical I call Auto Transport told new driver due to issues. dispatcher said driver is only taking trucks to Driver in Waukegan. Guaranteed drop off on Thursday, called about ETA was told Friday , this is why flight was canceled til Friday from Thursday . Friday no answer from driver Curtis or Anton dispatcher . Auto Transport says problems , told by SDM not true vehicles are In route delivery is now Saturday. I look at tracker on my truck see its still in Waukegan Saturday. Told by driver he is still at Auction shopping for cars this is his first delivery with them and was not aware of the work that consist advised he will be leaving Saturday night . No help from SDM transport or Auto Transport or dispatcher who text was at hospital with wife having baby , will reach out to company get ETA . Still no delivery on Sunday as Auto Transport said I was advised , due to that contact is voided per their words . To me voided when all the lies started . Good leaving Waukegan on Sunday be there Monday morning by driver . The vehicles where not given to us until 10pm Monday night just killed 4th for our daughter , killed husbands job not to mention our pockets renting a car til we had the trucks.

User's recommendation: DON'T USE VEHICLES CRAP SERVICE CRAP!!!

ID
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Cons
  • Everything total jerks
  • Aweful service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Aweful service. Do NOT Recommend. This is a fraudulent business. We schedule a pick up transport delivery contract a month ago with elite auto shipping to transport my vehicle from Wisconsin to Florida. We found out two days prior to car pick up that elite auto shipping were only the broker scheduling clients and SDM transport INC were doing the actual auto transporting. Because of the poor reviews we were contacting them with questions and estimated time to deliver. Our original pick up contract date was on 11/13/19 and was to be delivered before or no later than 11/16/2019 to my Florida residence. A day prior to pick up I contacted the company to assure everything was on schedule. They notice a driver was in the local area and suggested to arrange the pick-up then. 11/12/2019. I was told the car should arrive on Friday 11/15 but no later than 11/16 the original delivery date. After two days I called SDM dispatch again to ask regarding estimated time of car delivery being to assure someone was home. They said that it would be deliver on 11/18/19. I didn’t understand why it would take a total of 6 days explained how this was a huge inconvenience and should be compensated for it. Dispatcher didn’t give a reasonable explanation. I got a call back from driver on 11/18 driver stating car delivery will be done at 7pm. Then shortly received a call that the driver couldn't enter my area because it was too small. I explained that it was normal size streets and full-size tractor trailers often make deliveries of various types throughout my non-gated neighborhood. The driver ended up parking about 2 miles away behind a Kohls department store. Upon delivery I notice my brake lights on and parking brakes broken. The drivers were rude and disrespectful to the point where my partner called the cops. Overall, I'd say this transport is a fraudulent company, careless and lacks integrity.
ID
Cons
  • Aweful service
Reason of review