S D Deacon Ent. contracters damaged my car, deny responsibility

While doing painting and construction work on West Valley Housing Authority apartment complex,in September 2010, contracters damaged my car. I live in a complex for seniors and people with disabilities. On the day(s) my car was damaged by S D Deacon Enterprises,of Portland Or., I was not well enough to go downstairss from my 3rd story apartment to inspect the damage. There was overspray from paint they had sprayed the building, (8 ft away from my car, on a windy day), and chips in the paint on my hood and roof from the unloading of rocks from a dumptruck. After several months of longdistance phone calls and spending money on a camera and developement of pictures, at my expense, S D Deacon is not accepting any responsibility for damage. I have been treated with nothing but contempt because Iam a woman and I live in public housing. My phone calls were ignored or finally returned 2-3 weeks later after I left repeated messages. Andrew Negli the project manager told me that the site supervisor was adamant about not seeing any damage to car. Site mgr. said to me when I was pointing out the damage, "don't rub it mam, you will scratch the paint". A direct quote on SD Deacon website is that, "company was started in 1981 based onphilosophy of honesty and fairness. By maintaing core values, company has grown and prospered". I'm sure they have. If this is their idea of honesty and fairness, I would hate to see their idea of liar and crook. Ronna Sarvari Dallas, Oregon
ID
#211918 Review #211918 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Salem, Oregon
Loss

About

Summary

SD Deacon Enterprises is a construction company that works in Seattle, Sacramento, Portland, Pleasanton and Irvine, offering high quality construction and home repair services.
The company specializes in such services as feasibility assistance, preplanning, business information modeling, estimating and reconstruction, as well as value engineering and constructability. Main spheres of its operation include new construction, repair and restoration, real estate development, remodels and tenant improvements, multi-family housing and solar development.
The company works in construction sphere for thirty years. All its projects are planned carefully with equal attention to the architectural look and the budget, as well as meticulous attention to detail, integrity and commitment to excellence.

SD Deacon Enterprises reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article