SCUBAPRO computer G2

SCUBAPRO computer G2
Hello, My name is Yossi and I from Israel, I have been diving for many years and always with Mares equipment, please note that their service is excellent!!! I recently decided to switch to Scuba Pro equipment and started buying the following equipment : On 25/6/2017 I bought a bootis, fins seawing nova and a G2 dive computer at a snapir shop which is a dealer of scubapro. On that day of buying I had a few questions about the dive computer and because this anew model could not give me any answers about it. I sent Snapir questions by e-mail and on the same day he sent you an e-mail, so far I have not received any answers. How can ScubaPro do not give a quick response to its dealer in Israel? I paid a lot of money to upgrade the diving equipment and not to get bad service To get an answer takes a week .... What will happen if I need to repair equipment? Since the day I bought the equipment I have not used it and still in their packaging, I prefer good equipment and excellent service and not very good equipment and bad service. If I do not get an answer soon, I'll return all the equipment I bought . I'm part of a large group of divers and I do not want to get the impression that I bought Scuba Pro equipment . These are the questions I asked, asking for a reference to the first question. Hi, I have some questions about the Galileo 2 G2 dive computer that I purchased today: 1. Why in menu number 14 Logbook Dive statistic shows power on-10h, if the computer is new, it should not have been on for 10 hours. 2. What version of software(firmware) update should be? 3.Why do not I have Section 3 (Diving with the G2) in the main menu as in the manual file on the Scuba Pro site ? All my life I worked as a service provider, the most simple to be effective !!! Thank you
ID

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Brands Related to Scubapro

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article