Scripps Coastal Medical Center Solana Beach Billing SCAM

I have been seeing Doctor Sanderson since I was 5 years old, so now over 25 years. He is a wonderful doctor. That being said his office personnel and billing staff with Scripps Medical Center is the ABSOLUTE WORST I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. On my last visits the office billed my insurance company and then contacted them. My insurance company negotiated prices (as they do with every office and it has never been an issue and in addition to Sanderson) and paid the agreed upon balance. What does Scripps do they send me to collections for the difference. Instead of calling me or sending me a bill they send me to collections. When I try to contact Scripps Medical Billing department, instead of explaining the situation they blindly transfer you to a collection agency which obviously treats you like a *** bag. No one will talk to you or even tell you that they are transferring you to a collection agency. Since then I have been harassed on a weekly basis by these collection agencies. Also I tried calling Sandersons office directly. They are not helpful at all and do not really seem to give a *** about a patient who has been with them for years. Their office manager and staff are incompetent and their billing staff is incompetent as well. I would NOT RECOMMEND going to this office. Dr. Sanderson is great but dealing with his new billing department and Scripps is not worth it. There are many doctors out there that are much better!
ID
San Diego, California
Service
Scripps Health Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Brands Related to Scripps Coastal Medical Center Solana Beach

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article