Wrong Screen

Screen Country sent me the wrong replacement screen twice.Will not refund my money unless I send them back at my expense.The now refuse to communicate with me.They also have a sorry and rude tech support.The have been reported to the Better Business Bureau with no help,they lied to the BBB.I suggest people never do business with these people!a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a
Loss

Ill-fitting LCD screen for Chromebook

Screen Country - Ill-fitting LCD screen for Chromebook
LCD screen sent to me had brackets offset so I was unable to place the 4 mounting screws. Customer service suggested I "drill some holes" & that the last 10 LCDs they got for this model chromebook were also misaligned. Or I could return it for a refund. They advertise a "1/5000" error rate. I think they should be up front about the brackets. Not a huge deal, and I got it to work, but they really don't care and I would have ordered elsewhere if not for the hassle of sending the damm thing back. need 4 more words
Gig Harbor, Washington

Screen Country in Vancouver

A totally bad experience. Been buying screens from Screen Country for our repair shop in California since 2008. Almost all have either been the completely wrong model, or they come malfunctioning. Customer service is terrible. They are slow to respond and offer no reparations for any mistakes. The last time I purchased a screen from them they first sent the wrong LCD entirely, and second they shipped one with pink vertical lines. Our client waited over two weeks and screen country didn't offer anything beyond fulfilling the original order. Avoid technician Giedrius Tamosauskas, he's rude and will ignore you.
#291953

I'm was out 40 dollars for shipping for a single screen and in the end didn't purchase a screen from Screen Country ( still out 40 dollars ). I called and talked to a representative on the phone asking a question about shipping AND ask if I can place my order on the phone with her, so as not to make a mistake, and she told me no you have to use the web site to order your screen.

Then I sent an email to Support and got a reply about screen shipping but nothing about making sure I'm ordering the correct screen, which by the way they know about MANY other people having trouble using there web site to order screens ( which was told to me when I called to say I received the wrong screen ). The site is not user friendly, and they know it, so the wrong screen was sent to me. Thank goodness I have shipping fraud insurance with the Credit card I used and will get all my money back.

These people have no intention of improving the website to make it more user friendly because they have a VERY lucrative business with shipping charges. A LOT of complaints about this company on the internet soooooo be careful.

Oakland, California
Loss

About

Screen Country Return Policy
To read more: https://www.screencountry.com/index.php?section=downloads&view_article=1213073303
Screen Country Delivery Policy
Screen Country Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.screencountry.com/index.php?section=PrivacyPolicy
Screen Country FAQ
To read more: https://www.screencountry.com/index.php?section=downloads
Summary

Screen Country is an international trader of laptop LCD screens. Screen Country is one of the most fast growing companies. Screen Country provides high quality products at low prices. Screen Country has been in business since 1999, so many years of experience have made the company one of the most reliable ones to deal with. Today, Screen Country has millions of satisfied customers all over the world. Screen Country sells products of such brands as Toshiba, Lenovo, Sony, Apple, Asus, Packard Bell, Dell, Acer, HP, Averatec and many more. Currently, Screen Country takes place among the largest sellers of laptop replacement screens in the United States and Canada.

Screen Country reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article