Scranton Craftsman stole my money and failed to deliver custom handrails

Scranton Craftsman took several thousand dollars for a job six months ago and refuse to deliver a finished set of custom interior handrails. Mark Kozik of Scranton Craftsman is a world class liar and cheat. His staff consisting of Robert Glynn and Robert Downing are also skilled bull$hitter$ and liars. Each time we contact Scranton Crapsman for an update we receive a new pack of lies as to why our order is not completed. Lost contracts, Fired employees, special parts. You name it and we have heard it. DO NOT TRUST THIS PACK OF THEIVES! Scranton Craftsman 930 Dunmore Street Throop, PA 18512-**** (570) 347-****

The owner of this company should be looked at closer on how they treat the people who work for them .

No over time pay to its drivers !!!

They stuck it to me hard!

In regards to the comment below: We strive to ensure that all of our customers are satisfied and happy. We encourage you to contact us directly so that we can work with you to rectify the situation.

Posting anonymously does not allow us to work with you and make the situation better.

We have not received any phone calls in regards to this issue and would be more than happy to discuss a solution. Please call us directly at 570-347-****.

If you would like to get shorted concrete order a truck from Scranton Craftsman. They will tell you that your depths are wrong when really their drivers are selling it for extra $.

They say they try to make their customer's happy but only if your wallet is big enough to repay for items you already paid for.

Never order from these crooks. You will never receive what you pay for!!!

We have responded to the below issue once before. This same complaint has been posted several times.

We were under the understanding that this issue had been resolved. We acknowledge that we did indeed quote an hourly charge and estimated time, however, due to the hardness of the rock, we exceeded that estimate, as this could not have been known before hand. Additionally, this customer also received a free driveway due to the fact that we installed a finished coat for them when all they had ordered was the base coat. As always, we do our best to ensure that every job ends with a customer’s satisfaction.

If you are under the assumption that there are unresolved issues with your driveway, please call us directly at 1-80*-***-**** as we cannot resolve anything via these posts. If you choose not to reach out to us privately, we will assume that the issue is resolved and that you are happy with the finished product.

I must honestly say that my husband and I have caught Mark Kosic straight face lying and called him out on it! First he wanted us to pay for a hydrohammer at a certain $$.

Then when we got the bill it was several hundred dollars more!! Then Mark Kosic decided that he was going to deliver the stone for my driveway and give us something that was more expensive and my husband and I did not agree to. Nor did we sign any paperwork stating that we wanted the stone. Mark Kosic had the nerve to call my husband and ask for his employees compensation and the extra $$ for the stone.

He was told to remove the stone and that we will not pay for his employees mistakes. I can't believe this dude had the balls to even call us! He is a scam artist!!

Watch Mark Kosic like a hawk people!! I wouldn't trust this guy to take my dog for a walk!!

In regards to the comment below. We would like to speak with you about your steps and work with you to rectify the situation.

When you post as anonymous, it makes it impossible for us to reach out. Please contact us at 1-80*-***-**** so that we can speak with you.

Mark Kosic and Robert Downing recently made a large withdrawal from the First National Community Bank of Lies! Kosic has a large account. The steps look like *** and now I'm stuck.

We would also like to state that in reference to the below mentioned Lawsuit, consider the source of the person who sued us. Mr.Bob Bolus has been Federally indicted on charges. We ask that you Google his name and then consider the credibility of his lawsuit.

Scranton Craftsmen has been in business for over 56 years. We strive to make all of our customers happy and we take pride in our work and in doing the right thing for our customers.

In reference to the lawsuit mentioned below, there were six people in all included in this suit. After reviewing the case, the judge threw the case out.

Scranton Craftsmen maintains that the facts stated below are incorrect and false. We are more than happy to address any questions or concerns and can always be reached at 1-80*-***-**** or via email at sales@***.com.

View more comments (52)
ID
#220556 Review #220556 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

In this video, Tony Kovach, an expert with the manufactured homes industry, explains where manufactured houses are made, their average cost, and their main benefits over regular and mobile houses.

L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article