Truck Driver Review

Just had a Indian truck driver in a b-double nearly run me off the road rego VT02HQ trailer 92 RED WHITE ARGOSY
ID
Melbourne, Victoria

Scott's Transportation BROKERS AND CARRIERS BEWARE

Brokers, Carriers, and Companies beware of this company. They will not pay your bills at all. They will tell you they have 100 of shipments a week, they will ship, use different BOL's, and basically *** over. They have a good talk,but Richard Moore and Bernadette are *** They have a bunch of kids working for them that know nothing about the transportation industry and their address pulls up as a UPS store. They are basically pulling loads off DAT, buying a rate from a 3PL or carrier and then reselling it to the customer, and never paying the carrier or broker. BEWARE.

This is true! Scott's transportation / forward driven are crooks and thieves.

They booked multiple loads with us and after we paid them, we received a bill from UPS.

Apparently Scott's hires UPS to transport shipments, Scott's will then collect payment from innocent hard working people like myself but they actually don't ship anything.

FORWARD DRIVEN MANAGEMENT GROUP IS OWNED BY THE SAME MAN RICHARD MOORE

This post is accurate. There are several victims of Richard Moore and Bernadette.

They open up new companies and the newest one is Forward Driven Management Group. Another one is Scotts Transportation.

They do not pay bills. They get these 100+ weekly shipments off load boards and illegally double broker.

@PissedConsumer703889

This post in not accurate according to my dealings with Richard. He was very honest and upfront with me on everything.

I signed a Broker to Broker contract with their company & they give me great rates and great Quality Service everytime. It makes me wonder as to the validity of these postings!!

@PissedConsumer715201

You must work for Richard!

View more comments (3)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article