Scott's Home Improvement

I hired Scott's Home Improvements in Unionville Mo. to do some home improvement work for me. He did not complete the job as we discussed. He told me he would come back to finish bet never has it has 8 months. I am going to have to hire some one to repair his poor work. I payed him with his promise he would come back and fix problem. Do not trust this man!!!!! Find someone else or do it your self. I am only posting this so it mite save someone else form the added expense and headache of home improvement projects.
ID
#219979 Review #219979 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas
Loss
$2000

About

Summary

Scotts Home Improvements serves residents of northeast Ohio, providing such services as re-roofs, re-sides, porch re-builds, entry doors and storm doors installation, vinyl and wood windows replacement and much more. Being locally owned and operated, having about seventeen years of experience in home repair and maintenance, the company guarantees high quality of its work. Scotts Home Improvements constantly invents new special offers for its potential customers: for example, all clients that have found information about the company in the Web can just mention it and get 10% discount for any project that costs over $2,500.00. On its site you can also read some useful home improvements tips about choosing a contractor.

Scotts Home Improvements reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article