Schwartz And Naderi Reviews

Show reviews that mention
arvand naderi attorney arvand court arvand case attorney lawyer naderi judges money
Filter review

Schwartz And Naderi Criminal Defense Attorney Review

Mr.Naderi is the Rolls Roycee of Lawyer's. He has helped me out with 3 of my cases. His fee's are normal but you get what you pay for. I repeat he is the Rolls Royce of Lawyer's. I would advise you hire him if you want a better then great out come.
Torrance, California

The Best Criminal Defense Attorney-Arvand Naderi

My daughter was arrested and assigned a public defender. When it became apparent that our public defender was too busy and did not have faith in our case we decided to look for private counsel. We had interviewed with several lawyers and none seemed like a right fit. Then we were referred to Arvand Naderi by a different public defender. Arvand was professional, attentive and knowledgeable of the court system and my daughter's type of case. His rate was reasonable and was flexible with the payments. After Arvand took over as my daughter's lawyer we felt more at ease and confident that our case would be resolved favorably. Arvand was able to work out a deal with no jail time. We truly believe that Arvand was able to do this due to his expertise and relationships with the judge, court staff and prosecutor's office. I would hire him again and again and again.

BEWARE: ARVAND NADERI posts FAKE REVIEWS for himself. He gets all of his buddies and other lawyers in his office to write "good reviews." He is a SCAM artist. You will get screwed out of

thousands of dollars and yes you will go to jail.

The above FALSE so-called "good" post about Attorney Arvand Naderi is the BIGGEST *** EVER.

If he was any good, he (yes HE) would not have come to this complaint site to post the FALSE "good" review.

Arvand Mahdavi Naderi is a heartless, sociopath, unethical sleaze bag, professional court snitch, and a liar.Attorney Arvand Naderi is the worst scam artist, liar, manipulator, and narcissist. He was my attorney.

He stole my money and never showed up to court.He did nothing but lie and create more problems.And do NOT trust his other reviews on Yelp. Those are FALSE alleged "good" reviews that he himself and his office buddies posted to trick prospective clients.

View more comments (1)
San Fernando, California

High Powered Attorney Mr. Arvand Naderi

As a former client, I was charged with Child endangerment case facing six years State Prison, Mr Naderi fought for my freedom against all odds, he made a petition to the court to grant probation. After a months of intense court appearance, Mr Naderi was able to secure 5 years probaton and parenting classes. Thanks to Arvand I was able to re start a fresh life. To all potential clients do no acetate to hire Mr. Naderis services. Arvand has many years of experience, he is well respected by Judges, District Attorneys and Court staff. I can assure that no other attorney can deliver such a great outcome for your case. Mr. Naderi knows the law, he is honest, trust worthy and knowledgeable.

A gun charge reduced to PC415(2) disturbance of peace with a loud noise

Arvand is a very intelligent and knowledgeable criminal attorney. Arvand has great connections in Van Nuys Court, he knows judges and prosecutors. Arvand is very sincere in helping people with criminal charges and treated me with a lot of respect . Arvand worked hard to reduce my gun charge to PC415(2) disturbance of peace with loud noise with no firearm restrictions and also was able to get my firearms back. In today's world as you know, its not what you know but who you know. Arvand is very likable attorney by prosecutors and judges. He will be able to advise you and either dismiss your charge or reduce it to a very minimal. I am very satisfied with the outcome of my case.

Schwartz And Naderi Attorney
Pros
  • Great attorney
  • Great attorney to work with

Best Lawyer ever!

I had the pleasure of knowing Mr. Naderi recently due to a domestic violence case. We met a few other big name lawyers before choosing our lawyer, but we finally decided to go with him. We are extremely satisfied with our choice. The case was resolved today in the most convenient way with the most desirable outcome. I think what distinguishes him from other lawyers is that he knows every single detail about the whole process as he has had many cases. In addition, he knows everybody in the court and everybody knows him! You will notice this as soon as you walk into court with him. By "everybody", I mean judges, officers, prosecutors, and even other lawyers. I personally believe this is the most important factor for resolving such cases. During the process, he was extremely helpful and always accessible via email and phone. Honestly, I was really worried about this case before hiring him, but he managed to move things forward in a way we were completely relaxed. One more thing, neither me nor my wife could make it to the original hearing date set by the court, but he managed to reschedule the date and time that was convenient for us. Overall, I highly recommend him for similar cases. Talk to him first before making any decisions.

This is a FAKE review. Arvand Naderi of Schwartz and Naderi is a SCAM artist who steals peoples' money.

All he does is collect retainers and you'll never hear from him again.!

Save yourself the trouble. He is BAD news.

Schwartz And Naderi Domestic Violence Attorney

CROOKED "ATTORNEY" FILE A COMPLAINT CA BAR

PLEASE RUN as fast as you can. Arvand Naderi is a crook, psycho patch, and as the other reviews have accurately portrayed him, a low life snitch. A formal complaint needs to be filed to the California Bar Association. A class action lawsuit is also in order to get those who have been affected's hard earned retainer money back. I have a full account of my dealings with Arvand all documented and ready to go to submit to the board. Please contact me if you are interested in a class action lawsuit against this *** bag. He will take your money, not show up to court and by the way all of his 5 star ratings on YELP and AVVO are fake! He creates several accounts and writes good reviews for himself. Total psychopath.

I agree!

#1193536

I think the baby weight is getting to you. Get back on your meds please.

I absolutely agree with the writer of this complaint. Attorney Arvand Naderi is a lousy lawyer with NO skills.

Attorney Arvand Naderi is a low level thief, a crook, and a malignant sociopath. He has NO conscience. He's nice until he gets your money. But after that he starts playing his sick, twisted games.

He took over ten thousand dollars from me, but he never showed up to court.When I dared to question him, he retaliated by using a false technicality to quit my case.

Then he sold me out to the district attorney and caused my so many problems. This guy is a nut job.

View more comments (2)
Sherman Oaks, California
Reason of review
Never showed up to court
Full refund

Schwartz And Naderi - Attorney Review from Pasadena, California

he got 2000$ of me and he didn't come to court and he's not answer to phone , he's not a lawyer because he don't know anything about laws, I want my money back

I absolutely agree with the writer of this complaint. Attorney Arvand Naderi is the worst type pf malignant narcissist lawyer.

He is nothing but a low level thief and a liar. He has no legal skills.

He took over ten thousand dollars from me but then he refused to show up to court.

When I dared to question him about it, he vowed to take revenge on me. Indeed he later gave my sensitive court case information to the district attorney and had me falsely prosecuted.

Pasadena, California
Poor customer service

WARNING: CROOKED, CORRUPT ATTORNEY

BEWARE: Arvand Naderi is the worst, most horrible attorney that you can ever have the bad luck of dealing with. Attorney Arvand Naderi is a low-level, extremely dishonest sleazy crook who makes false promises to prospective clients, in order to seal the deal. But in reality, he steals high retainer monies from the poor, unsuspecting clients and then sells them out to the district attorney and other opposing sides. He does severe damage to his own clients without a second thought. Attorney Arvand Naderi has NO skills as a lawyer. So what he does is lie and make false promises, use his court connections to promise a "better" outcome, without actually stating it outright, but then later sells out those same cents down the river. Then, if and when the client dares to complain, he suddenly withdraws from the case. This si called client abandonment. He uses the loop hole called: "Conflict of interest" to conveniently withdraw. But then he also keep all of the money of the poor client and never returns a single penny. This guy, attorney Arvand Naderi is also a major paid informant. That means that He is a professional SNITCH. He tells on and sells out anyone, including his own mother, in order to make a profit. That's the only reason he has such a great relationship with every single court judge, court reporter, district attorney and other court personnel. Do NOT be fooled for a second with those other phony, so-called "positive" reviews on Avvo and Yelp and so forth. Those are totally manufactured, fake reviews that his office partners post for him, just like does for them. There is a very serious danger in ever dealing with this coward snitch. Do NOT hire attorney Arvand Naderi.
Schwartz And Naderi Attorney
Cons
  • Lied
  • Is incompetent
  • Is unskilled
Severe Corruption
No one else to become a victim of Attorney Arvand Naderi

BE WARNED: Sleaze Lawyer: Attorney Arvand Naderi

The epitome of *** bucket sleaze bag. This ***, "attorney" Arvand Naderi is the biggest bittch and unskilled crook. Do NOT hire this crooked clown. He'll take your money, not lift a finger to do any work for your case, and then quit your case all too soon and RUN with your money. Attorney Arvand Nader aka Naderi Law Office aka Naderi Law Firm runs scams on this clients and cheats them in the most damaging ways--not just in the obvious ways where he undermines and destroys their court cases, but he also ruins them financially. Currently, attorney Arvand Naderi runs a scam in which he !). refers clients and potential clients to his buddy, an owner of a bail company, and then gets a cut of whatever bail the client or potential client posted 2). HOWEVER, AFTER THE CLIENT HAS HONESTLY POSTED THE BAIL AND IS IN THE PROCESS OF FIHTING A COURT CASE, ATTORNEY ARVAND NADERI STABS THE CLIENT IN THE BACK. HE DOES THIS WITH THE BAIL COMPANY OWNER. HE GOES BEHIND THE CLIENT'S BACK AND HAS THE BAIL BONDS OWNER LATER REQUEST THE COURT JUDGE TO REVOKE THE CLIENT'S BAIL(THE BAIL COMPANY DOES NOT GIVE ANY REASON TO THE JUDGE, BECAUSE THERE IS NOT LEGAL REASON. BUT BECAUSE ARVAND NADERI KNOWS MOST JUDGES PERSONALLY, THOSE JUDGES ARE IN ON THE SCAM. SO THE BAIL COMPANY OWNER TELL THE JUDGE TO JUST REVOKE THE BAIL. THE JUDGE, WITHOUT QUESTIONING THE REASON, REVOKES THE CLIENT'S/DEFENDANT'S BAIL, RAISES THE BAIL HORRIBLY HIGH, AND THROWS THE CLEINT IN JAIL. THE POOR, CONFUSED, AND TERRIFIED CLIENT IS THEN FORCED TO PAY TO POST BAIL ALL OVER AGAIN, TO GET OUT OF JAIL. GUESS WHO THE POOR CLIENT PAYS BAIL TO, ALL OVER AGAIN? YUP, THE SAME BAIL COMPANY OWNER--THE BUDDY OF ARVAND NADERI. IN THE END, THE BAIL COMPANY OWNER THEN SECRETLY GIVES ARVAND NADERI, THE SCAM ARTIST, A BIG CUT/PROFIT OF THAT NEW BAIL MONEY. THEN ARVAND NADERI PAYS OFF THE JUDGE. CHA CHING, CHA CHING. MEANWHILE, THE POOR CLIENT IS LEFT BROKE AND DESTITUTE AND WONDERING WHY ANY OF THIS HAPPENED, TO BEGIN WITH, WHEN HE/SHE HAD DONE NOTHING TO EVER VIOLATE BAIL CONDITIONS! THIS IS ONLY ONE OF THE MANY SCAMS THAT ATTORNEY ARVAND NADRI RUNS AGAINST HIS OWN CLIENTS. As for all of those so-called "glowing" reviews on Avvo and his own website--those are all phony, concocted reviews that he paid a firm to write for him. Yes, there are firms that provide that service, for a fee. Attorney Arvand Naderi is more crooked than a broken tree branch. He is a paid informant and a SNITCH. Yeah, he knows all of the court D.A.'s and judges, and bailiffs, and even the cops on every police force in this state. But do NOT for a second think that that will ever benefit the client. In fact, he uses his connections to the DETRIMENT of his clients, because he uses what he knows about the client to snitch to the court judges and get the client thrown in jail, mid case, so that he can quit the case, keep the money, and not have to answer to anyone. Here's another scam he runs on his own clients: He initially consults with a client for free and promises the moon and the stars. He pretends to be "really dedicated." BUT, once he gets the hefty fee from the poor client, THAT'S it. He starts ignoring phone calls, lies left and right, and does NOTHING for the case. When the client understandably questions this, he then suddenly becomes argumentative and rude. The, a few later he quits the case, citing "Breakdown of communication" or something like that (A common scam tactic of all unskilled, cowardly lawyers who want a quick buck). And BOOM! The client is left holding the bag and out of all that money--and NO, he will NOT refund a single cent. Even if you doubt any of this, do NOT hire this punk *** sleaze bag, this unskilled coward. Remember, he is a snitch, apid informant. That alone is detrimental to your case. Do not risk your case or your life to this nut job. There are far too many good, experienced, honest attorneys all over the state--hire anyone else except this POS.

His fee's are a bit high but you get what you pay for.

@PissedConsumer1238843

Anonymous is ARVAND NADERI posting for himself. Total LOSER.

View more comments (1)
Tampa, Florida
Schwartz And Naderi Attorney
Cons
  • Committed malpractice
  • Is incompetent
  • Stole my money
Bad quality
$20000
The Public to be Warned

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article