Schwartz And Naderi Criminal Defense Attorney Review

Mr.Naderi is the Rolls Roycee of Lawyer's. He has helped me out with 3 of my cases. His fee's are normal but you get what you pay for. I repeat he is the Rolls Royce of Lawyer's. I would advise you hire him if you want a better then great out come.
Torrance, California

The Best Criminal Defense Attorney-Arvand Naderi

My daughter was arrested and assigned a public defender. When it became apparent that our public defender was too busy and did not have faith in our case we decided to look for private counsel. We had interviewed with several lawyers and none seemed like a right fit. Then we were referred to Arvand Naderi by a different public defender. Arvand was professional, attentive and knowledgeable of the court system and my daughter's type of case. His rate was reasonable and was flexible with the payments. After Arvand took over as my daughter's lawyer we felt more at ease and confident that our case would be resolved favorably. Arvand was able to work out a deal with no jail time. We truly believe that Arvand was able to do this due to his expertise and relationships with the judge, court staff and prosecutor's office. I would hire him again and again and again.

BEWARE: ARVAND NADERI posts FAKE REVIEWS for himself. He gets all of his buddies and other lawyers in his office to write "good reviews." He is a SCAM artist. You will get screwed out of

thousands of dollars and yes you will go to jail.

The above FALSE so-called "good" post about Attorney Arvand Naderi is the BIGGEST *** EVER.

If he was any good, he (yes HE) would not have come to this complaint site to post the FALSE "good" review.

Arvand Mahdavi Naderi is a heartless, sociopath, unethical sleaze bag, professional court snitch, and a liar.Attorney Arvand Naderi is the worst scam artist, liar, manipulator, and narcissist. He was my attorney.

He stole my money and never showed up to court.He did nothing but lie and create more problems.And do NOT trust his other reviews on Yelp. Those are FALSE alleged "good" reviews that he himself and his office buddies posted to trick prospective clients.

View more comments (1)
San Fernando, California

High Powered Attorney Mr. Arvand Naderi

As a former client, I was charged with Child endangerment case facing six years State Prison, Mr Naderi fought for my freedom against all odds, he made a petition to the court to grant probation. After a months of intense court appearance, Mr Naderi was able to secure 5 years probaton and parenting classes. Thanks to Arvand I was able to re start a fresh life. To all potential clients do no acetate to hire Mr. Naderis services. Arvand has many years of experience, he is well respected by Judges, District Attorneys and Court staff. I can assure that no other attorney can deliver such a great outcome for your case. Mr. Naderi knows the law, he is honest, trust worthy and knowledgeable.

Los Angeles, California