SCHULTZ FORD OWNED BY OVERGROWN 6 YR OLD

AT SHULTZ FORD IT IS NO WONDER YOU DO NOT ENCOUNTER A WARM GREETING OR SMILE AS THE EMPLOYEES MUST TAKE THE LEAD BY THEIR MISSERABLE IMMATURE LEADER CRAIG. i WAS FIRED LAST SAT MORNING BECAUSE OF CONFUSION ON A CAR PLACEMENT AND WAS ACCUSED OF IGNORING HIM AND TOLD TO LEAVE HIS PROPERTY JUST LIKE A SPOILED OVER HIS HEAD 6 YR OLD WOULD DO GET OUT OF MY YARD AND GIVE MY BALL BACK THIS DEALERSHIP WHICH ONLY SURVIVES DUE TO FLEET SALES COULD BOUNCE BACK IF PLACED IN THE HANDS OF AN ADULT WARNING IF YOU ANT A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE TRERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER FORD DEALERS
#541939

Schultz Ford in Nanuet is the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. The service managers are downright rude children.

They return your car dirty after service with no protective mats, they make no effort to diagnose warranty issues and offer no loaner cars. They blatantly refuse repair requests and you have to tell them 3 times what the problems are with the car before they actually enter into the computer. Even after discovering an issue, I was told that they didn't have a tech trained to repair the car, and that I could call corporate if I didn't like it. Luckily there are 3 other dealers to five my business too.

BTW, any time I've made an attempt to purchase a car from them, they always low balled me on my trade and couldn't be competitive with the new car price. Beware!

I've found that the most invalid complaints come from disgruntled former employees...that use all CAPS in their complaints.

You were fired for never turning off your CAPS LOCK key.

-Craig

View more comments (2)
ID
Stamford, Connecticut

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article