Wrong Schedule profile

Yesterday I went to upgrade My Schedulicity profile for unlimited appointments, and I believe I have placed the payment on the wrong profile, and would like to switch the payment to the correct profile. Email or call Me 960917****
ID
Colchester, Connecticut
Loss
Preferred solution
Switch payment in schedules

My Time employees use their personal phones to do business?

I use Schedulicity.com it is Great. MY TIME keeps calling my business to schedule clients. My clients go online & schedule a time with me & secure with a credit card. Before their session a client will get a confirmation via email/text. I had MY TIME clients come to my location thinking they have an appointment, but they don't. I called back the MY AGENT during my after hrs. A young woman was shocked that she forgot to disable her "forwarding" feature on her phone & told me MY TIME was closed. So call back in the a.m.

Hello,

My name is Michael Wilson and I'm the Vice President of Marketing at Schedulicity. We are in no way affiliated with MyTime and we are not fans of their business practices either.

Our tools are meant to help service based businesses communicate more effectively with their clients and grow their businesses through smart marketing and online scheduling.

We are not fans of offering discounted services of unaffiliated businesses and trying to take a large percentage of the final cost. We see those types of actions as predatory and we think they're extremely unscrupulous.

If anyone has any questions for me, they can contact me at michael@***.com

ID
San Francisco, California
Reason of review
Good quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article