Scenic Ridge Fruit Farm Rip-off

Business: Scenic Ridge Fruit Farm, 2031 State Rd 89, Jeromesville, OH 44840 Phone: (419)368-**** Date of ***: Aug 1, 2010 In order to let our kids to have some fun, my whole family drove 90 minutes to Scenic Ridge Fruit Farm to pick up peaches. When checking out, I handed a $20 bill to the cashier. After putting the money in the drawer, the cashier insisted that she only received a $5 bill. I knew it is $20 becasue I just withdrew $200 from the ATM machine before heading to this place -- all the bills are $20. I also have my friend as a witness -- she saw I gave the cashier a $20 bill. My husband and I called the manager but he said he'd rather trust the cashier. My husband called 911 for police. The most outrageous thing happened -- they threatened us that my husband will be arrested once the police came. Finally the police came to the scene -- he could not do anything about it since no side has the proof. We ended up with a police report (report number 5351). We are not seeking any compensation -- we went to Scenic Ridge Fruit Farm just for the kids to have some fun. If there is no fun, we will never go. I just want to let others know this rip-off. Be careful about your cash and wallet so that you will not be robbed and then threatened.
ID
#192027 Review #192027 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cleveland, Ohio
Loss

About

Summary

Scenic Ridge Fruit Farm is owned by Ben Bauman and has been growing orchards for the farm retail business since 1929. The company has a wide range of fruit and vegetable species and offers a “Pick your own” operations to customers. Most of the products have a seasonal form of distribution because of the fact that they are grown in summer. But additionally, Scenic Ridge Fruit Farm manufactures eggs, candies, wooden toys and other craft. Being headquartered at the Rittman downtown, this enterprise annually produces jams, homemade cookies and pies, maple syrup, honey, apple butter and Amish cheese. Customers can chose gift boxes which are designed for different types of occasions. The company publishes ripening dates of its fruits and vegetables on the official site so that clients could plan their shopping. Wholesale orders are also available at the Scenic Ridge Fruit Farm.

Scenic Ridge Fruit Farm reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article