Skates.com is horrible!!

Ordered a pair of skates, they sent the wrong size, I then tried to return them and I had to pay for return shipping!!!!! I called there so called customer service the girl was very rude, asked to speak with someone in charge she said no one was there, I then said it was 11:30 a.m. how is there no one in charge there she then hung up on me!!! NEVER ORDER FROM SKATES.COM!!!!!! Horible shipping, customer service and returns, I will never ever again go on there website or order anything from them I just wish I had read the many many other complaints before I did the first time

To much surprise, this company is not even really in business but still accepting money and no shipping skates or anything!! This should be a crime!

WARNING TO ALL OF THE SKATING COMMUNITY: "Carol" (owner) does not have a way to order your skates let alone send them. I've spoke to my skater at this rink who are out hundreds of dollars and still waiting since Nov.

2019. Buyer beware!

If you place an order with this company they will take your money then not ship your order. They do not respond to telephone calls or emails no matter how many times that you contact them.

View more comments (1)
ID
Indianapolis, Indiana
Loss

Skates.com sent wrong skates then blamed manufacturer

Placed online order on 7/12/10. Received a shipment with the wrong skates on 7/16/10. I called skates.com at 9 am pacific. Customer Service said they had to call the manufacturer directly and advise them of their mistake and would call me back since skates.com doesn't ship skates, they send orders to the manufacturers and they ship them out. I did not receive a return call. I called back twice in the afternoon and was told that they had not received a return call from the manufacturer. They said I would have to wait until Monday, 7/19/10, to hear back. I called again first thing on Monday morning, 7/19/10. They said the manufacturer had returned their call and that they had shipped the correct skates on 7/16/10 and skates.com would get back to me with a tracking number for the shipment. I received no call. I called again on 7/20/10 and was told that they did not have a tracking number because the skates were being shipped on 7/20/10, not 7/16/10 as I had been told. They also said I would get a tracking number by the end of business. I did not get a tracking number by the end of business. I still don't know when or if I receive my order, but the way this has been handled so far deserves a very poor rating in my opinion.

DON'T order from skates.com!!!!!! They sent me the wrong size andI had to pay for the return shipping!!!! Poor customer service, shipping, returns, and everything else!!!!!

ID
#190446 Review #190446 is a subjective opinion of poster.
New York, New York

About

ScatesCom Terms of Service
This Agreement explains Company's obligations to The User of Website and The User's obligations to www.scates.com Using the service means The Client of ScatesCom continue to agree to the Terms outlined in this agreement. The Company can change Company's Terms if www.scates.com need to, and Website may or may not let The User know depending on what changes. The User's use of the services provided by RealNames serves as The Client's consent to the terms of this Agreement. Tucows will update this Agreement from time to time to clarify existing obligations and policies. The User of Website should visit this page from time to time to review any changes. The Company may choose to notify The Client of ScatesCom if this Agreement changes, or Website may not. Any notification of any changes would be provided as a courtesy that's not required by this Agreement. Website have a Privacy Policy, and www.scates.com abide by it. The Client's agreement with The Company concerning the treatment of information ScatesCom collect about The User under this Agreement detailed in the terms of RealNames's privacy policy.
To read more: http://www.scates.com/tos
Summary

ScatesCom is a domain which is intended for a personalized email address usage. It is a part of an exclusive collection of "shared" personal names. ScatesCom provides opportunity to multiple users to have simple and memorable email addresses. The domain is operated by Hover which is a service of Tucows Inc. Hover is intended to make domain name and email management as simple as possible. The internet company, which provides the service, is an ICANN accredited and publicly-traded. Tucows Inc. is serving thousands of businesses and millions of internet users worldwide. It has been on the market since 1994.

ScatesCom reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article