Update by user Jun 29, 2017

The Scarb Nissan dealer service manager Peter called (Jun29/17) and said they look at the video. There's no evidence showing the car was damaged from the service inside.

If the car park outside of the service area they are not responsible for it. And he hang up on me!

Original review posted by user Jun 27, 2017
We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch on my car's bumper. I'm really disappointed with the service and the manager reply to us that nothing he will do. This is not the first time I went to Scarborough Nissan for service last time they lost my carpet. And they never contact us back for the carpet. Now I'm not worry about the carpet because it's been more than half year I just forget about it. But this time my husband and I was so sad and disappointed again in Scarb. Nissan that big scratch on our car. We love Nissan and our car so much now I'm so scare of doing any maintenance or service with Nissan anymore.
ID
Toronto, Ontario
Service
Scarborough Nissan Car Repair
Pros
  • Service guys was ok
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article