Www.housingrecovery.org. Another day, another scam for Tom Law and Associates.

http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4710&p=23454#p23454 "I don't know where to turn. My husband got us involved with housingrecovery in July and we have been trying to get a refund back since then. Anthony started talking to a Matt, and I called to cancel any dealings he had with the company and they went ahead and took money (a large sum of money) which we needed, in spite of my canceling. They did NOTHING for us. They did however, give us the run around for weeks promising my husband a refund. He felt desperate and turned to them and now we are out 1500$ I will report housingrecovery to the internet scam department. If there is someone out there who knows where else I should go, then please let me know via this site."

Florida Debt Settlement, Inc.

Aesir Holdings Inc.TAMPA FLORIDA

ID
San Jose, San Jose

About

Summary

ScamVictimsUnited is a non-profit organization that provides support to victims of economical scam and helps potential victims to protect themselves via exchanging of experience. The organization has founded special message groups where the members can share their stories without harassing or blaming. There are other effective means to create a safe environment this organization promotes actively: resources for reporting crimes and recovering monetary losses. Besides that, ScamVictimsUnited works with government officials towards its goal to create and push tougher laws for customer advocacy and protection from such types of scams. It also communicates with the state's Attorney General's office to bring attention to this problem.

ScamVictimsUnited reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article