SCAMANALYZE.COM HAS A VERY POOR REPUTATION

Hello, my business has an excellent reputation and an A+ rating with the BBB. But this site: http://scamanalyze.com falsely reports that we have "A Very Poor Reputation, are unethical, and we are a scam ". I used their support form to suggest they check our history with the BBB and see that after 16 years in business we have never had even one customer complaint, but they ignored my request and maintained the libelous rating. It's also interesting that they (scamanalyze.com) hides their registration details so you don't know who runs the site. But our investigation shows it may be owned by: JOHN MATTHEW BERGEN - aka Matt Bergen - 37 9042 GALENA CROSSING ST Subdivision Name: PEBBLECREEK LAS VEGAS NV Phone: 702-645-****, Listed Name: BERGEN, JOHN & NANCY Tech Name: Matt Bergen Tech Organization: Tech Street: Po Box 231651 Tech City: Las Vegas Tech State/Province: Nevada Tech Postal Code: 89105 Tech Country: US Tech Phone: (307) 234-**** I believe this site can and must be held accountable for their false and malicious ratings, as well as their inability or unwillingness to investigate and correct such post.
ID
Product
Scamanalyze Website
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Correct the false rating

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article