Product: Scalp Med Herbal Hair Supplement Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
I have even tried their new product, Herbal Hair Supplement, but to no avail. When my hair began to thin out, I researched the hair-loss market for a reputable product and ScalpMed promised wonders that appeared convincing. Unfortunately, my hair has been damaged...

Scalp Med advertised that they were offering the 4 month women's supply for 89.95 with free shipping. They said that was all I would have to pay and if I wanted to cancel, I could cancel anytime.

I ordered it in September2017. When I received it, I called the company and cancelled any further shipments. I cancelled because they sent shampoo which in the directions said to follow up with their conditioner. When I called the company they had no idea when the conditioner would be available for sale.

I was so pissed. The only thing they advertised in the package was the steps 1&2 which is supposed to grow the hair.

I just called back for the 3rd time and spoke with this Cookie (MsUnprofessionallyRude) because yesterday they took $49.95 out of my account again! My account is cancelled she told me but I will still have to pay $49.95 for another 3 months after paying them for the $89.95 which they said would be my only payment for the 4 month supply...WHICH IN MY ESTAMATION IS NOT EVEN WORTH IT.

View more comments
Review
Product
Scalp Med Herbal Hair Supplement
Cons
  • Scalpmed at all
  • Scalp med
Reason of review