Save On Resort Kevin Snider and Eliott Scammers

The biggest Scammers in the travel industry Kevin Snider and Eliott the owners of Save On Resort. They rip us off and tell us we get the best prices and when we booked our hotel we found it cheaper by $75.00 per night on booking.com. Save On Resorts dose not give any deals and they put you up in old and disgusting resorts. We also booked a flight and they were more expensive then cheapoair.com we lost and wasted our money don't do the same stay away from Save On Resort scammers we are so upset we are going to the athorny general. Kevin Snider and Eliott should be ashamed of them self for what they are doing. Sham Sham

I got scammed also, they have no morals when I called to complain why were they ripping me off they called me a dirty *** and hung up on me! I went to the attorney general to complain only to find out they were a suspended cooperation for many many consumers rights violations! Check for yourselves, simply go to the California secretary of state and look for the business search and enter SAVEONRESORTS HOLDING COMPANY LLC and you will find out that they are not allowed to conduct business and are suspended how can they continue to operate and hurt hard-working people like me and my wife!

ID
Moreno Valley, California
Reason of review
Rip off company
Loss

SaveOnResorts

The Owners of SaveOnResorts are a scam they promise good prices for travel but they are the biggest rip off in the market they took $7500.00 from me and my husband promising that we are going to be getting wholesale prices on travel they do it through the distributors that they give the website to and they work together. The distributors that come with all kind of different web sites and different companies and they post the phone number on their so that the customers call to get the wholesale prices. Kevin Snider and Elliott his partner are scammers watch out they are out of Carlsbad, california.5962 La Place Court, Suite 100 Carlsbad, CA 92008 Phone: (858) 625-****
ID
Hawthorne, California
Cons
  • Scammers kevin snider and elliott
Reason of review
Scammers
Loss

About

Summary

With its corporate headquarters in Carlsbad, California, SaveOnResorts is a company partnering with a top tier travel corporations, vacation clubs, and exotic resorts offering superior customer experience. Combining passion for traveling and cutting edge technology, SaveOnResorts works across multiple areas of expertise covering custom tailored exit solutions for resorts, crafting referral programs, enhancing timeshare business model, loyalty reward packages etc. Accredited by Better Business Bureau, SaveOnResorts Inc is a member of International Airlines Travel Agent Network, American Resort Development Association, and Cruise Line International Association among many others.

SaveOnResorts reviews and complaints

SaveOnResorts is ranked 256 out of 825 in Travel Agencies category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article