Bad Studio

They claim to be family friendly. It's a joke they are not at all nice to the kids. I am all for discipline, the more the better when it comes to competitive dance but I do not tolerate name calling to young children. When your kids feel sick to their stomach to go, you know it's time to move on. It is a very negative, mean and competitive atmosphere. With Parents running the studio. The choreography is short and dated, the costumes are over priced, the technique is anything but good, and the studio is falling apart. They don't even offer free water to the children! All this and they completely rip you off. They overcharge everything from Competition prices to costumes. Buyer Beware and whatever you do if you are there do NOT give them your credit card. Money will disappear. It is no wonder They have lost over half of the studio this year. So many studios in the valley to choose from look again!

The poster above is completely crazy! I have never danced at a more loving dance studio.

They go out of their way to help families out! Help with carpools, they offer service to others on their community, and created a loving environment for my family of 7. They have NEVER treated the kids bad. They are the most loving, nurturing studio in town!

The costumes are to die for amazing ( you get what you pay for crazy lady)! They are competitive in every area! This lady is having a full grown adult tempertantrum because our studio didn't worship the ground she walks on and shed tears when they left the studio.

We don't to crazy dance drama at sas and we were happy to see her go! All of us!

ID

SAS Dance Studio

I went to SAS dance studio on 09-27 to inquire about dance classes for my child. I waited in busy lobby..while I was waiting I saw such an appalling sight that I had to leave and not return. I watched and heard the front desk woman... i believe her name was Pam. I got that from the website. She was talking or more like yelling at her and said " i can't stand you and can't stand your kids". I was appalled. After the woman left, she continued to talk about that woman to other parents and about her account. This was so unprofessional that I am surprised that she works in a business where kids and customer service is involved. She should not be working at the front desk. Save yourself a headache and stay clear from SAS Dance Studio. Good luck!

SAS Dace Studio and the owners have proven to be unprofessional, uncaring, and thieves. I left that company years ago, and because I would not stay on with them, they would not pay me for services rendered. Horrible people.

ID
Phoenix, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article