No idea what they are doing i guess

I Registered with these guys in the month of Jan'18 and after a few days i found that there are no profiles as per my requirement. I wrote a review on their page and rated 1 to them on playstore. Then the next day i got a call from one of their managers to know why rated them so poor & explaining them the reason he said & agreed that the profiles are few since its a new product it will take time to built the product. He later sent me about 8 to 10 profiles from their database to me on my email id. Looking at this i agreed to change the rating to 4. till today i am searching for my bride they still do not have profiles for me. There are many profiles when the person claims to be a lady but either there is no pic or its actually a mail. Also i am looking at the security of the girls how can these people send me a profiles from their database to me over a email. Their site and app is so underdeveloped there are changes every week to it. i have changed the rating back to one but this time i will not change it. Since they started the services they are extending the date of free subscription it only how little are they know what they have to do. Now they have started saying that get married within 7 days to 6 months but i have to take their Vaastu service which is their core product. I can now say that we satisfied customer of their vaastu service now we are opting to take their service and i am sure i would benefit. I saw and met guruji in mumbai kurla during one of the seminar he gave a humble and good human. But i request Guruji to looking what is happening with the brand saral marriage and take the correct decision and change the tide soon or it will sink taking you alongwith it. I do not want saral marriage to call me at all. It a honest and angry feedback to them.

Hi Sir,Thank you for providing us the feedback. Your feedback is important to us.

We would like to get in touch with you to understand the concern better and fix your issues at the earliest.

Request you to help us resolve the concern. Please share your registered contact number , so that we can assist you better Your Co-operation is appreciated.

ID
#1221923 Review #1221923 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Saral Marriage Matchmaking Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Brands Related to Saral Marriage

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article