SAPEXAM.com Review – Best Fraud Site – Detailed Review

SAPEXAM com is one of the another big fraud site I have come across. I am working professional with SAP consulting. I am writing my SAPEXAM.COM review to make you guys aware of their fraud activities. You will come to know their big fraud activities and cheating SAP candidates with their false dumps. I have purchased SAP SuccessFactors certification dumps for Employee Central. I have made payment online and could not able to download from SAPEXAM.COM. All the Testimonials and Reviews Videos in this website are also FAKE written and created by the SAPEXAM.Com Owner, I didn’t get even a single Qs & Ans even SAPEXAM.COM, i wonder how come they gave Reviews in Videos Never buy any of the SAP EXAM.COM Questions and Answers as you wont get none of the Qs & Ans from it: SAPEXAM.COM is making the money by selling their Incorrect Qs & Ans, don’t loose your money from it ITS *** BIG FRAUD SITE, FRAUD

SAPEXAM.COM ( ERPPREP.COM ) is one of the top Big Hacking site that I have come across when face Hacked my credit card.

I Have Purchase online MM Dumps from sapexam.com; 1 Month ago automatically my credit card get debited Rs. 57,577 from sapexam.com.

I have find sapexam.com contact number on their website but it’s not displayed, there support mail is not replaying my mails.

And today I realized they are closed their sapexam.com website and started new website as erpprep.com to chit others on same way of hacking.

I am writing my SAPEXAM.COM ( ERPPREP.COM ) Reviews to save other SAP guys aware of their FRAUD activities.

@Roxie Flp

If you are a real user, please share your sapexam user name or registered email address. Our site never store credit card detail as we use secured payment gateway.

This false reviews are written by some fraud dump sites to defame our brand and images. We are group of SAP experts and experienced professionals to help SAP aspirants.

@Roxie Flp

I passed SAP SD Ehp7 exam with 94%. I dont think so your comment is right... Got almost all questions in exam.

#1219073

There customer support mail id is not giving any replay...

Not get refund amount after fail and so much followp.

#1219071

Be aware of this type website.

I am pretty frustrated due to same this happen with me.

Today fail my exam.

Do not buy 67 or 66 exam questions from sapexam.com

They are cheater. Provides old questions which are easily available in free of cost in other sites.

Beware of this type of fraud.

fail in MM 67 exam code even after purchase from them.

Face same issue

@PissedConsumer1214027

Fail is 67 test code bcoz of Erpprep.com fake promise.

@PissedConsumer1273224

Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article