In my opinion in was overcharged

I have driven across canada and the usa and stayed in many motels and motor inns but not until i got to Terrace BC did anyone charge me an extra 23 dollars a night for my wife and 2yo son to sleep in the same bed as me. The norm is 2 people one bed same as 1 person one bed, or at least it is every where else, except here at the sandman inn. 2 yo children never even enter the picture except here at the sandman in terrace. I spent 12 days in the hotel and my extra cost was 276 dollars, probably becasue of the extra towel my wife used They got a few hundred extra bucks but lost a customer.
ID
#122023 Review #122023 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Loss

About

Summary

The Sandman Inn is a budget hotel/motel in Santa Barbara. LA Times named this place the best budget hotel in 2011. This area has very special and comfortable temperate climate. On the territory of the hotel visitors can enjoy 2 heated pools, hot tub, poolside rooms, free Wi-Fi internet, local health club access. Every room has flat panel TV, DVD player, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron, comfy mattresses and much more. For those who like shopping, La Cumbre Plaza, Whole Foods, Loreto Plaza, Five Points are available. Also don't forget to visit Municipal golf club, Chucks of Hawaii, Vices and Spices coffee, Chaucer's book store, Peet's Coffee, Fresco's Restaurant, Von's Grocery Store and Jeannine's Bakery.

Sandman inn reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article