******BEWARE of being misinformed/uninformed******

After I booked & went on our trip to Myrtle Beach,SC for our FIRST Family vacation I have NEVER been so upset. I have went to other timeshare seminars & have NEVER been this misinformed/uninformed by their so called "Dining Voucher". The trip was 4 days & 3 nights for $189 then we were given a $100 dining voucher which you have to go to the website & find restaurants that are on the list. After doing that I discovered there were not many choices to choose from (that included in Myrtle Beach & also near our home zip code). We found 1 restaurant to go to while on vacation, all to find out that you could only deduct $10 off your bill! This was so misleading! After experiencing that we then went to our hotel "Sandcastle" on S. Ocean Blvd, told them we did not need any housekeeping, but would need new bath towels during our stay. The front desk said "did you get our memo?" I said "No", she handed me a piece of paper & said read this. It stated that if we were staying on the 9th or 11th floor (reserved for timeshare seminar guests) that the hotel provides "NO SERVICES"! I was so dumbfounded that a hotel would not provide a simple request for new bath towels. I said so my family is suppose to stay here for 3 more days & use the same towels when the kids are in the pool, on the beach & ocean? UNBELIEVABLE!! My family then went & found a nice family owed hotel with the same amenities & was treated with respect & so nicely. At Sandcastle, I felt that because I didn't pay full price that I was basically non-deserving of their services. So again PLEASE BEWARE of BookingVIP.com, Sandcastle resort, & Festiva Resort Presentations!!!!
ID
Service
Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort Customer Care
Cons
  • False advertisement
  • Uninformed
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review
MISINFORMED/UNINFORMED, Poor Customer Service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article