$379 nightmare

$379 nightmare! Worst haircut ever, even though I stressed I was very happy with my current cut but just needed length taken off. Have had the same color for a decade but for the first time, suddenly had to pay more if I didn't want brassiness. When I went back, because my hair was brassy, BeeBee put a single big dark stripe down the front. I took a photo and went back the next day to have the stripe removed. (My husband who never says anything about my hair said, "Oh, you have to go back and get that fixed.") To address the brassiness (two days later), which should mean just pulling out the red strands and coloring them, Cory gave an all-over god-awful color and charged $115. (It's so bad my friends and family have commented, which they've never done before, and one person at work laughed.) Out-and-out lies ensued from there, like insisting I agreed suddenly to have my hair color completely changed and to pay a total of $379. Yeah, right. Fairly confident they will post lies in response, as well. (They have offered a $35 refund and told me to write this review.)
ID
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Service
Sanctuary Salonspa Haircut
Cons
  • Dishonesty
  • Price gouging
  • Bad haircut
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article