Sanatoga Water Conditioning Company Cancelled 2 Appointments on the Same Day!!

This company has cancelled on me again on the same day as appointment. They've scheduled time with me a year and three months ago and today and they called the day of the appointment saying their tech was sick, probably because the tech got drunk last night because it was super bowl Sunday. This company has also quoted me a price when we got the initial water equipment installed and now on top of cancelling the appointment again they are charging me $75 more after GIVING ME A WRITTEN QUOTE! This company is joke, when it comes to keeping their appointments. This comment probably won't even make it to their FB page because they only put the positive comments on!! THIS COMPANY IS HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR TIME AS I'VE SEEN FIRST HAND AND THEY ARE EXTREMELY UNDER STAFFED BECAUSE THEY COULD CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR ANY REASON LIKE THE TWO EXCUSES THEY'VE USED WITH ME!! ONE EXCUSE WAS THE TECHNICIAN'S KID WAS SICK OR THE OTHER EXCUSE THEY'VE USED TO WASTE MY WIFE AND I'S TIME TODAY WAS THE TECHNICIAN HAD THE FLU BUT THEY KNEW HE WAS SICK ON THURDAY BUT DIDN'T THINK TO TELL MY WIFE AND I, AFTER WE HAD TAKEN OFF WORK AND NOW WE SIT HOME MAKING NO MONEY TODAY AND NOT GETTING THE EQUIPMENT INSTALLED!! VERY DISAPOINTED IN THIS COMPANY!!! THEY ARE SCREWING US AGAIN AND APPARENTLY DOING THE SAME TO OTHERS!!! THEY HAVE SCREWED OTHERS AS WELL FROM WHAT I READ ONLINE!!!
ID
Arcola, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Cancelled Appointment same day as Scheduled
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article