map-marker Salt Lake City, Utah

Hice una orden 2 horas antes y no estuvo lista

Hice una orden dos horas antes y no la tuvieron lista me dijeron que la tendrían en 10 minutos paso más de 30 minutos y nada fui a reclamar y la actitud de todos los empleados fue de no me importa los managers igual ni una disculpa ni algo para reparar la tardanza mejor cancele la orden nunca voy a regresar muy mal servicio al cliente esto fue en la tienda de West Jordan Utah

User's recommendation: Si no quieren malos tratos no vayan

map-marker San Diego, California

Mistreated and Insulted at San Marcos Glass

San Marcos Glass has terrible service. I had to go to this place four times just to get a single piece of glass. They also were very disrespectful towards me when the guy who took down my measurements either wrote them down wrong or misheard what I told him. I get the glass home only to find out its not the right size. I take it back and the owner I presume treats me like I'm a lier. Then he comes out with the new glass and hands me a measuring tape with an attitude, adding insult to his first insult. Then the final insult comes when I go to pay the extra money for the larger size and he throws the money back at me as if he doesn't want my money.
Loss:

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article