Electric Bill Charges during Flex Hours

I want to know if SDG&E charges more during flex alert hours. I heard that is does. I want to make sure what is the truth.

User's recommendation: 5/10.

San Diego, California

How can I pay my bill when you make it impossible for me to do it?

I try to log on website. I enter user name and password. Fine. Then it wants to send a text to a phone # that I don’t have anymore making it impossible to get on. Call you say, right? Ok I have been trying to call for 2 STRAIGHT MONTHS and I can’t pay that way because it doesn’t tell me what my balance is. It just asks how much am I paying? Ok, look at my statement. Well I can’t because I haven’t received a *** statement in 3 months. Call and talk to somebody. Wow, never thought of that…oh wait.. I did and not once in 2 months, calling 3 -4 days a week, has the phone wait time been UNDER 1 hour. I waited one time and after nothing for well over an hour it just hung up on me. Talk about frustrating. Jesus! You can’t hire more people.?!! You charge enough.
San Diego, California

Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

I made a mistake.

I mistakenly thought that your website and phone number was damaged. Even though I was able to access some websites and numbers, I realized that my phone was the problem and not allowing me access to certain sites, as well as dropping many calls within seconds. I try to find a place within this site to correct my mistake but I couldnt find anything on this website that allowed me to do so, so I thought I would just post.

User's recommendation: I honestly don’t have an opinion yet because this is my first time to use San Diego gas and electric. I’ve only had the service for a month.

Preferred solution
No solution necessary. I realized I was the one with the faulty equipment, not them.

Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Dropped calls and dysfunctional website