Samuel Leach scammed me

After attending Samuel Leach's webinar I was offered to buy his cluster algo. We were told that it is profitable and could generate at least 30% annually if the rules were followed on all the major pairs. I asked multiple times if I needed anything else or any prior knowledge in using this MT4 indicator successfully and he told me no. After buying it from Raj Singh (hr@***.com) I later found that most entry signals are late and the exit would produce negative risk:reward I emailed Raj and he told me I needed to learn technical analysis to use the indicator and I could not follow the entries blindly then told me that buying his £25 pivot indicator would help... Can I please have my money back or a 20 minute video explaining exactly how to use the indicator and what technical analysis I need to know? I think all students/customers should get this for the amount of money it costs and please in future do not make false promises to sell a product. be clear. thank you.

What on Earth are you rambling about ? I have never heard of that about which you complain and you provided no background info about the product or company.All I can glean is that someone trying to sell you goods, services, or products promised you an unheard of return and you fell for it like a all four engines on a 747 failing at once.

ID
Product
Samuel And Co Trading Course
Pros
  • Myfxbook results
Cons
  • Email support
  • Nice until you have a problem
  • False promises to sell products
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article