Samsons Packers & Movers Cheap and Fraud Company

Samsons Packers and Movers still doing Fraudulent activity. One of my friend also home shifting through Samsons Packers and Movers from Delhi to Hissar. But they also not sent labour on Hissar location and take the payment completely in advance. I have strongly recommended to everyone please please please don’t deal with this company. It was an lowest or down to earth provided company. As a customer, i request you to please take this issue and provide me solution for that. Please find details of the company : (Phone :+91 9654****21, +91 9953****89 ,+91 9650****90, 011-3261**** Email : sales@***.com Email : ankit@***.com HO : Uday Bhan Yadav Building, Opp. Raj Singh Complex, Kapashera. New Delhi – 37)

Thanks for sharing this post. really those post have good stuff, i read this post i knew that this service make very easy to move one place to another place packers and movers kukatpally

Thanks for sharing good information about movers and packers this post.i appreciate your effort for do this work.

View more comments (1)
ID
Hisar, Haryana
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss

Samsons Packers & Movers India's Number 1 Fraud or Fake Company

I transported my goods from Delhi to Mohali from Samsons. They charged me Rs. 8000 for loading and unloading. But they are not sending any labour in Mohali for unloading. And when we call for regarding unloading firstly mobile is switched off and after mobile is on and they are not pick my call. After that i call him from another number and told him regarding unloading issue. They used abuses language with me and told me you can complaint about our company in any police station. I have strongly recommended to everyone please please please don’t deal with this company. It was an lowest or down to earth provided company. As a customer, i request you to please take this issue and provide me solution for that. Please find details of the company : (Phone :+91 9654****21, +91 9953****89 ,+91 9650****90, 011-3261**** Email : sales@***.com Email : ankit@***.com HO : Uday Bhan Yadav Building, Opp. Raj Singh Complex, Kapashera. New Delhi – 37)

Yes really this is one of the biggest Fraud company in India. In contact us tab all number is fake.

Landline number pick any girl and she told this is not Samsons Company after transfer goods from one place to another. For unloading they did not send any labour and when you call regarding unloading labour uses abuse language and all contact us number showing switched off or either not reachable.

For more information you can check this link: http://www.consumerforums.in/fraudent-and-careless-activity-performed-by-samsons-packers-and-moverskapashera-new-delhi-37

One of my Friend Girish they take service from Fraud Company or Fake Company Samsons Packers and Movers. No its really i have never seen this type of Fraud company in my whole life.

Firstly recommend we give our 100% effort but when goods reached in Mohali they did not send any labour for unloading and uses abuse language when we call at this company.

From land line number we get response no this is not Samsons Movers and Packers company and other numbers showing switched off or not reachable. I think this is totally fake company...

For more information you can click on this: http://www.consumerforums.in/samsons-packers-and-movers-indias-number-one-fraud-company

View more comments (1)
ID
Delhi, Delhi
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article