Rip off handyman (Sam) Sethi working in south florida.

Sam The Kitchen Man - Rip off handyman (Sam) Sethi working in south florida.
Sam The Kitchen Man - Rip off handyman (Sam) Sethi working in south florida.
Found professional full color ad on my car that stated 'kitchen remodeling cabinets and handyman repairs with pictures of new home cabinets.' I made appointment. Two young men came out, one called himself Sam, don't know if that is his real name, but he asked that check be made out to mr Sethi. He cashed my $280 check(deposit) in check cashing immediately, leaving his license number on check which is S300 620 ** **90. He is short and olive completion his partner was a little taller. Both seemingly anxious to do work and said they would start the next day. Never saw them again. I called for over three weeks and finally after getting the police involved I was able to get a kitchen drawer back (One of the items they were supposed to repair) The lock and door replacement I paid for was never done nor the other repairs. I was lucky a policeman called him and scared, he returned drawer, undamaged. He never refunded my money.

sounds like a terrible tale however my question is why would a handyman refund the money when he made you a cabinet drawer it sounds like the money you paid was for the new drawer?

ID
Delray Beach, Florida
Reason of review
He stole my $280
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article