Terrible Place

I recently visited Salon Elite and Spa in Palatine, IL. First I have to say I was dissapointed n the hair service and cleanliness of the salon. The staff seems very angry at the management which was voiced to me by more than one employee. The spa is basically a closet with a wax pot and not professional at all. My service ticket was expensive ($200) for a cheap color line and poor service. Will not return!!!! Product lines are poor and not recommended by their stylists. My purpose was to try the salon as I have a wedding soon, but after the visit, would not recommend this place.

I went to Salon Elite in Palatine and jt was amazing!!!!! The people that work there work as a great team!!!

This salon is amazing the staff always welcomes me. The owner greets me with a smile.

I feel at home everytime. I am offered something to drink and they always take my coat. Wow I love this place I always get what I want. I used to only get my hair done now I use the entire spa too.

I was very pleased with all my wax services and nails too. Thank you Salon Elite for being in Palatine!!!!!

I love this place. They are very talented.

The staff and owner are amazing!!! This place is very clean. My Color was great!!

Thank you for giving me exactly what I was looking for!!!!! FINALLY A SALON THAT TAKES CARE OF THE CLIENT!!!!!

I love this place. They are very accomodating and very nice.

The salon was very clean when I was there. My color was the best.

I have been searching for a place like this!!!! GREAT JOB SALON ELITE!!!!!!

:) My sister had her wedding here. It was great.

I have gone in several times after that. It has always been exceptionaly clean!!! I have met the owner and she is very kind and generous.

They stylist and Esthetician I met had nothing but great things to say about the owner!! I have had several hair and spa services they all have been GREAT!!!!!!!

View more comments (4)
ID
Elk Grove Village, Illinois

About

Summary

Salon Elite and Spa is a leader in hair techniques and trend. Only very professional specialists work there that are able to provides highest quality of service and individual approach to every customer. Before visiting Salon Elite and Spa it is necessary to set up an appointment and arrive 10 minutes before the time, so specialists could pay attention to every customer. Salon Elite and Spa provides a wide spectrum of services including hair care, nail care, body treatments, massage, packages, skin care, waxing, the makeup palette, a la carte treatments, So. Cap Extensions, brazil bikini, eyebrow and facial waxing, facial microdermabrasion, spa manicures and pedicures, highlights and lowlights, spray tanning and much more services.

Salon Elite and Spa reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article