Verified Reviewer

How do you run out of gas cards? At 5:30 pm?

Went to kiosk for my friend to get her $40 gas card. Not available had to take $40 Promo. The young man at the Promo Desk is not friendly. This is the 2nd time I've had a bad experience with him.
ID

Saganing casino Standish MI

this place NEVER pays! They should be forced to close for what they rip off from people. Do not waste your time or money going to this dump. The wait staff is horrid and rude. The food is non safe to eat, instead of throwing it out, they put the old *** on top. The mixed drinks, they put very little liquor in them and then charge you 4.25 on up as they rip you off every where. check out the reviews on this dump, non are good! I report this to many so maybe thats why its so empty anymore. I have not seen one person win more than 30 bucks after putting in 100s into their rigged machines. more money for the fg INJUNS, so they can buy alcohol and drugs and have more retards.

I went there to get my free 60 Dollar gas card and was not allowed. This is not the first time, but they keep sending me a monthly flyer to get free gifts and gas card, but not allowed. They to have this casino investigated by the federal government.

@PissedConsumer1333873

Have had the same thing happen over and over, the "gifts" are never there, they fix the machines and pay the fine so they can rip ppl off for more. WORST casino in the state. MUCH cheaper and more fun to go to Vegas, then your not throwing money away to injuns.

View more comments (1)
ID
Standish, Michigan
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article